Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Possible Cheaters
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2006-01-09, 04:21 PM   #1
Osiris
No offence Apu, but when they were handing out religions you must have been out taking a whizz

Send a message via ICQ to Osiris Send a message via Yahoo to Osiris
They've had well over a month-Global Board Post

Some of you may remember my non-payment issue with FetishCash. Well, I have since been able to touch base with Natasha, once. Since that time I haven't been able to get in touch with her.

Recent post I made about it: Been a long time webmaster with them and just recently they decided not to pay me. Why, I have no fucking idea so I finally decided to call the whois number that was posted since I never could get a reply through e-mail. I talked to Natasha and she said she doesn't see a reason as to why I haven't been paid and that Scott, the owner was "out of the country" so she couldn't make a payment without being authorized to do so. But she says once Scott sees there's nothing wrong with my account I should get paid. This was supposed to take a couple of days..

Here I sit weeks later with no pay, no e-mails, and no answer on the line that I called and talked to Natasha on.

-----

I tried calling the number several times today and I'm only getting an answering machine. I have run out of patience with these people so I am going to the boards in hopes of getting their attention so that I can either be paid, or get a damn good reason as to why I haven't been paid.

-----

Just tried calling again before I posted about this, still no answer.
Old 2006-01-17, 11:17 PM   #2
Allfetish
If you really need money, you can sell your kidney or even your car

Everything get worked out yet with them? I'd like to know if I need to put them on my list of sponsors to avoid.
Allfetish is offline   Reply With Quote