Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2003-09-18, 07:24 AM   #1
sexmoney.nl
Internet! Is that thing still around?

Send a message via ICQ to sexmoney.nl
Nederlandse Webmaster Meeting in Amsterdam

Nederlandse Webmaster Meeting in Amsterdam

10 Oktober komt steeds dichterbij en daarmee ook de eerste Nederlandse SEXMoney Webmaster Meeting in Amsterdam. Tot op heden hebben zich al zeer veel Webmasters bij ons aangemeldt en als het nog veel meer worden moeten we op zoek gaan naar een andere locatie. Als je interesse hebt, en je hebt je nog niet bij ons aangemeldt, stuur dan een meeltje met je naam en telefoonnummer aan michel@sexmoney.com !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dutch Webmaster Meeting in Amsterdam

The 10th of October is getting closer and with that the first Dutch SEXMoney Webmaster Meeting in Amsterdam. Until now a lot of Webmasters joined in and when more people are interested we have to look for another location. If you’re interested, and you haven’t joined in by now, then send an eMail with your name and phonenumber to michel@sexmoney.com !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holländisches Webmaster Meeting in Amsterdam

Der 10. Oktober kommt immer näher und damit auch unser erstes Holländisches SEXMoney Webmaster Meeting in Amsterdam. Bisher haben sich schon viele Webmaster bei uns angemeldet und wenn es noch mehr werden, müssen wir uns auf die Suche nach einer neuen Location begeben. Wenn Sie also auch Interesse haben und Sie sich bisher noch nicht angemeldet haben, schicken Sie bitte eine Mail mit Ihrem Namen und Ihrer Telefonnummer an michel@sexmoney.com !

www.sexmoney.com
mailto:michel@sexmoney.com
sexmoney.nl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-09-18, 07:39 AM   #2
Extreme John
Afro John says: "Touch The Extreme Afro & You'll Be In Extreme Pain!"

Send a message via ICQ to Extreme John
Michel,

Would LOVE to go, but thats beyond my flight limitations, Im a big wuss and dont fly over 5hrs, period.

September 6, 2007
Extreme John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-09-18, 07:45 AM   #3
sexmoney.nl

Well, maybe we can work out a kind of deal! If I ever come to around to the States we'll get together and get a drink...on my cost of course ,o) BTW. 5 hours in Europe means you can fly over allmost every big country here ,o) But you have to get here first...

www.sexmoney.com
Old 2003-09-18, 07:56 AM   #4
Jim
Banned

Michel
This would be my wife's dream vacation. I know she loves coffee but all she ever talks about I mention Amsterdam are the coffee houses

Well, I know you guys will have a good time.
Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-09-18, 08:07 AM   #5
sexmoney.nl

Hey Jim,

it's a real shame you guy's can't join(t) us. Amsterdam is very well known because of it's Coffeeshows...allthough it's pretty hard to get a cappucino or expresso in such a place! |rasta|

But, as you know, we export our Heineken beer...so you should be able to have at least a little taste of Holland :o) When I raise the glass this evening I'll make you to think about you guys !

www.sexmoney.com
Old 2003-09-18, 01:31 PM   #6
stuveltje
Live and learn. And take very careful notes!

Send a message via ICQ to stuveltje
ohhhhh gawddddd i saw dutch grin i never saw ducth in this bizz, i got an invitation, but i am not going to make it, i am sorry maybe next time, btw gefeliciteerd met the opening van het nieuwe kantoor in Amsterdam.!!!!!
stuveltje is offline   Reply With Quote