Go Back   Greenguy's Board > TGP Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2009-01-22, 01:22 PM   #1
Star Man
A boy without mischief is like a bowling ball without a liquid center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramster View Post
Very annoying! And I do not want to edit each gallery, I one TGP with 24 pages pulling from these galleries. Any way around this?
yeah theres 2 ways around this.

The first way (and safest) is to go to the search galleries page and put a checkmark in the master checkmark box so that every gallery you want to edit on the page has a checkmark.Now in the first gallery on that page,click on the 'Status' line,select approved from the drop down box and click the save button with the green checkmark.That will change every gallery to approved on that page.Go to the next page and repete the process.To speed things up,in the top search box change the number of galleries pulled per page from 20 to 60 or 80.

The second (and less safe due to the fact that it might change the gallery status of galleries you didn't want to edit.It's based on your configuration in the top search box) is to go to the top search box settings and set it up so that it ONLY pulls results from the specific galleries you want to change.Then scroll down to the bottom of the page,to the drop down boxes.Select 'approved' from the first box and 'all matching galleries' from the second box and click the execute button.This will change every single gallery that showed up in the search results on every single page to approved.

Sorry if these aren't the best instructions.It's sort of hard to explain this shit verbally.