Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Possible Cheaters
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2006-05-05, 04:14 PM   #1
kandah
Shut up brain, or I'll stab you with a Q-tip!

WARNING!!! Do not buy traffic from http://adult-traffic-solutions.com A-S-T

He ran a deal a few weeks ago selling chinese traffic. I snapped it up and bought a total of $250 worth of traffic. 500K uniques in total.

Said and done I told him to send me minimum 5K uniques a day to one of my sites. A few days went by and I saw that he didnt deliver even close to 5K a day, it was about 2K over 4 days. What really bugged me was that his stats showed about 5-10 times the amount actually served. That would be fine if the cap was set at 5-10 times the purchased amount yet it was set at 500K.

I talk to him and ask him whats up, he said that he wasnt responsible for the traffic because he buys it from a friend in China. I ask him to refund and he refuses saying the traffic will be delivered end of story. I now ask him to shoot the traffic to the out.cgi on one of my tgps so that I have two stats trackers following every single hit.

A few days goes by, same problem. I hit him up tell him to freeze the traffic and refund. He refuses and goes away for a week without leaving notice.

I just talked to him and asked him to refund my money, I even said I could pay for the amounth served.

He basically told me the same thing "I will send the traffic to you", I replied that I dont want his service anymore he says "My TOS says I dont refund" well fuck you where in the TOS does it say you can screw customers over?

I told him to send me the money or I would go public, he basically told me to fuck off and go public. I bet he will be in this thread explaining this and that very soon.

My recommendation is to not do business with this guy at all.

FUCK ADULT TRAFFIC SOLUTIONS http://adult-traffic-solutions.com <- SCAMMER