Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Programming & Scripting
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2005-04-06, 01:12 AM   #26
Vox
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless

Hey all, just a simple question going back to phpadsnew. When setting up an advertiser & Campaign, what do you put for the basic information? Im reading through the manual and it states that it is used to send information to the contact. Trust me I know this may be a dumb question but it doesnt hurt to know the right answer. my guess is using your own email address and stuff.
Vox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-04-06, 02:14 AM   #27
security_man
Are you sure this is the Sci-Fi Convention? It's full of nerds!

Send a message via ICQ to security_man
yeah sense you arent doing this for folks who pay you to put their banners on a page a specific number of times (like say google adwords does) then all that info is just for you more or less

security_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-04-16, 01:02 AM   #28
Vox
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless

Hello everyone, hoping I can get some help here. didnt want to start a new post considering im still on the same topic more or less.

On that famous post of Cleo's. a quote...
Quote:
"About the only thing I don't like about my system is that if I get a banner that is appropriate for more then one niche I have to duplicate it and move it into that niche. Not a big deal, but more work later on if I decide to edit or pull that ad since there will be more then one copy."
Now hopefully cleo will reply to this. What if I have added 2 different banners to the campaign of the same site. So what I want to do is send one banner to one niche and the second banner of the same site to a different niche. I cant seem to find the way to link them seperatley. Is this possible?

I could be doing this wrong but I find when I link a campaign to a zone and I have 2 banners in that campaign, it links both banners unless I deactivate the one I dont want to show, but if you want one of those banners in another zone you have to reactivate, therefore showing up in the zone you dont want it to.

Any help is greatly apppreciated
Vox is offline   Reply With Quote