Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2012-05-24, 05:13 AM   #1
AmeliaG
A woman is like beer. They look good, they smell good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!

Send a message via ICQ to AmeliaG
Smile California Deathrock book Kickstarter - BTS video of my gothic punk photo shoots

I hope this is okay to post here.

I'd like to share a BTS video of me shooting with you all. It was edited together for a California Deathrock book Kickstarter project I am working on. I had to overcome a huge spasm of shyness to actually make the thing, so now I want folks to see it. (I know I get shy over the oddest assortment of situations. Like speaking a foreign language in front of English-speakers also freaks me out.)

I hope some of you might be interested in the book (explanation of Kickstarter aspect below). Anyway, please enjoy my little video.

I am optimistic and grateful that the book project is already at 91% of its funding goal in pledges. Because the book is a Kickstarter project, this means that it only gets published if it meets its funding goal. Which, of course, I deeply hope it does.

If the project meets its goal, everyone who pledges now to back the book will get charged around June 7 when the funding period ends. Amazon does the Kickstarter processing, so it is super easy to get set up, if you have ever gotten anything from Amazon.

More about the book project and my philosophy on this sort of photography over on the Kickstarter site.

Blue Blood's SpookyCash.com
AmeliaG is offline   Reply With Quote