Greenguy's Board

WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Search Engines
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2010-06-18, 05:52 PM   #1
MadMax
"Without evil there can be no good, so it must be good to be evil sometimes" ~ Satan

Location: Motor City, baby, where carjacking was invented! Now GIMME THOSE SHOES!
Freesite Domain/Hub question

As I try to get back into the game there are some pretty fundamental things I need to get a gut check on.

I'm trying to decide if I should host freesites on the same domain as the hub they promote alongside sponsors, or if I should use a separate domain entirely. Does anyone have feelings/experience on this? I've always had surfers backing out of freesite urls into the root domain, and for the hub that would be a good thing.

But, I don't want to pollute my SEO if having a ton of freesites on the domain would effect it. This new hub is a serious project that I'll be promoting through a lot of avenues, and basically I'm looking for opinions from those of you who have actual recent experience on the topic. There was speculation ages ago that having an assload of non-root entry pages would hurt the root domain's SEO, but I have no idea if I'm half remembering that or what; and even if I'm remembering it right, if that's still the case.

Opinions appreciated
MadMax is offline   Reply With Quote