Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Link Lists & Getting Listed
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2004-08-12, 05:01 PM   #1
VanillaIce
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless

Send a message via ICQ to VanillaIce
Wondering a few things

I have a few questions for the link site owners. I have just learned some owners don't like recips to fake tgps/free sites mixed in with the other recips, and I understand why. I am going to remove my recip, but that is good because it allows me to add another site to submit to

My question is this, is there a way to link back to hubs without costing a recip, or a sponsor out link? Do you guys mind a small link at the bottom of pages, or a page? This is mainly for spiders, not traffic from link lists.

Also, I posted yesterday about my domain freehornyslut.com in another thread, but I would like to let any link site owner i'll be submitting under my other domain from now on xxxpussylinks.com, but with the same email / nick as before. This is to seperate my TGP traffic and LL traffic on my log reports, and nothing more I just didn't want anyone thinking I was being sneaky or anything. I see that cheaters page and get nervous.

Thanks for your feedback
VanillaIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-12, 05:48 PM   #2
jennym
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)

Send a message via ICQ to jennym
On your first question about the link - I do not mind a small link at the bottom of the page. I will not count it against your sponsor links, but many people will. Generally, you don't have 3 sponsor links on the index page anyway, do you?

As for the different url - You can submit from as many urls as you want. Personally, I prefer it. As long as you use the same nick/email, nobody will think you are cheating. Of course, those sites that only allow 1 submission per day mean only 1 per day per person, not per url. So keep that in mind, and you should be fine.
jennym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-12, 05:56 PM   #3
VanillaIce
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless

Send a message via ICQ to VanillaIce
Thanks Jenny, yea usually on my index and main page I have about 2 sponsor links. Because of that I suppose I will be safe adding just one link at the bottom of my main page
VanillaIce is offline   Reply With Quote