Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > TGP Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2005-02-09, 01:19 PM   #1
sadman
My wife is not a doobie to be passed around! On our wedding day I promised to bogart her for life!

Please update me on pass submission to big TGP's

Hi, all, I quit doing TGP for two years but having some extra bandwidth today I wanted to try again. I knew about easypic charging 100 bucks/6months, but looking at their site, looks to me that they are just copying the links from AL4. Anyone her knows what is going on ? And I'll be gratefull to suggestions of similar TGP's taking paid submissions.
Thanks,
Sadman

sadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-02-10, 04:59 AM   #2
grzepa
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)

Well I have read lot of stuff about that easypic submitpass (there's also my thread about this here, at GG&J) and generally people are making their money back from it and making some nice extra money so I'd say its worth it. You'll make the best use of it when you have LOTS (and I mean lots) of galleries built in the past because easypic allows you to post up to 10 galleries each day.
Other TGP's ?
Have you bought your pass at Tommys-Bookmarks ?
Madthumbs are charging $1500/month for submissions , but you'd have to get like 2 signups a day just from them to get your money back.
Bunnyteens.com are charging for submissions also.
There's also Thumbzilla.com - but its hard to buy that submitpass, they dont answer emails, I managed to get a pass for one month and I made 10x more money from it then it costed, great deal.
Im sure there are lots more TGP's that charge for submissions but I cant remember them right now.
grzepa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-02-10, 05:43 AM   #3
geirlur
The only guys who wear Hawaiian shirts are gay guys and big fat party animals

Quote:
Originally Posted by grzepa
Im sure there are lots more TGP's that charge for submissions but I cant remember them right now.
Paidspots.com
Old 2005-02-10, 05:53 AM   #4
grzepa

Quote:
Originally Posted by geirlur
Just wanted to post that |cool|
Old 2005-02-10, 09:21 AM   #5
sadman
My wife is not a doobie to be passed around! On our wedding day I promised to bogart her for life!

Thanks, geirlur . Your link is having all the information I need. Grzepa: thanks, as well; one more question, for you. How long did you wait for a reply from Thumbzilla ?

Sadman

sadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-02-10, 12:00 PM   #6
grzepa

Like two weeks, when my month of listing was gone I wanted to buy another one but I havent got reply till now. I just talked with shap from twistyscash - they bought Thumbzilla recently and he said
" i'm going to be looking to setting up something that will work well " regarding the submitpass. So , lets hope the new owners (which are great guys) will come up with something good.