Go Back   Greenguy's Board > General Business Knowledge
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2016-04-03, 08:55 AM   #1
marclaffer
Internet! Is that thing still around?

Retiring and selling online properties

Hello Everyone - I think I'm now ready to Fully Retire

I am Marc L, the guy who, before selling off my online business 8 years ago to the employees, started AdultChamber.com in 1999.

I am now ready to sell my online properties so someone can expand their web business with a site that works quite well when it comes to growing financially.

AdultChamber.com was part of the business that was sold eight years ago. Before that, in 1989, I created a 124 line BBS called Lifestyle BBS, running off a single PC. I am almost 70 years old now and retired in beautiful south Florida, never forgetting this great industry, the webmasters, and the hundreds of expos I attended with exhibit booths and running seminars to get new webmasters interested in our arena.

I left with a reputation of honesty and never screwing anyone.

This morning I decided to write a business prospectus to sell off the balance of my adult holdings; RateXpics.com, which is primarily used to promote AdultToyStore.com. It includes 18x.com and other domains that are used to generate traffic to RateXpics.com. it brings in a steady income but the growth potential is tremendous and the programming of RateXpics is second to none. If anyone interested, let me know.

Anyway, webmasters have been great to me over the years and I will not forget you all.

Again, anyone interested in acquiring the very powerful RateXpics.com, I drafted up a brief business description that I will be glad to send you. I can be reached at sales@ratexpics.com.
marclaffer is offline   Reply With Quote