Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Possible Cheaters
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2010-05-03, 11:13 PM   #1
ticklecash
Internet! Is that thing still around?

Angry SCAMMER: Greg Gaskell of Missiondollars.com & XXXoutsourcing.com (Don't Sign Up!)

This is my Scam Report for Greg Gaskell of Missiondollars.com.

It’s not the fact that this scum owes me 2k.

It’s the fact that he is STILL running his program allowing others to sign up as affiliates so they can get scammed too.

Word of warning: DO NOT SIGN UP FOR MISSIONDOLLARS.COM or use XXXOUTSOURCING.COM

I’ve been an affiliate of missiondollars.com for over 2 years now and as any other person who promoted this program knows…every single payment was late with an excuse attached to it. I was more like a bill collector instead of an affiliate. How someone can pull excuses out of their ass for that long is beyond me, but that’s beside the point.

The last contact I had with Greg was the end of March, when I had to resort to calling him to collect payment.

Since then I haven’t been paid. I’ve sent several emails, even more skype messages (which he claimed was the best way to get a hold of him) and called several times.

He’s been signing into GFY every day. He’s signed into his youtube account for proxpn.com (his latest grand idea), and posted on his blogspot since I’ve tried contacting him.

He owns:
Missiondollars.com
Xxxoutsourcing.com
Staffoffshore.com
Proxpn.com

Hopefully people will read this rather than putting in the time to sign up with this program.

Good Day
ticklecash is offline   Reply With Quote