Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2005-08-02, 07:57 AM   #1
XXXPhoto
If something goes wrong at the plant, blame the guy who can't speak English

Send a message via ICQ to XXXPhoto
Thumbs up CamZ Paying for Affiliate's Hosting

HostCamZ.com Sponsors FREE Premium Hosting

Yes, you read that right. CamZ.com is again raising the bar for affiliate incentives by offering free PREMIUM hosting accounts with NO fees and NO bandwidth charges to our affliates via our new hosting service at HostCamZ.com... yet another way CamZ earns WITH our affliates and not FROM our affiliates.

HostCamZ.com is now paying all of the hosting bills for current AmateurHosting.com clients effective August 01, 2005. We are now taking applications from other webmasters wanting to eliminate the needless cost of hosting and earn additional revenue via our multi-millon dollar PrivateCamZ.com affiliate program.

This is not, I repeat, NOT the 'free hosting' model many will remember from years past. We will NOT be putting a slew of unsightly links and banners in the headers and footers of webpages. On the contrary, because the conversions for PrivateCamZ.com are so successful, we only require a BARE MINIMUM of links on your website. And the best part is, we even PAY YOU our normal affiliate rate of 25% to 75% for putting these links on your site(s)!

The CamZ Family has always taken care of our webmasters and HostCamZ.com is no exception. We have purchased and installed over $100k of new servers and routing equiptment to create the best possible network for our clients... Our CamZ performers know how to convert your traffic from lookers into buyers and from buyers into REPEAT buyers... the only thing missing is having more webmasters like yourself on our winning team. Don't be content with substandard hosting!

If you have ANY questions after looking over our detailed information at HostCamZ.com, please do not hesitate to ask. Looking forward to welcoming you as newest member of the CamZ family!

PLUS- Get PAID to host with us!
[details at HostCamZ.com]
XXXPhoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-08-02, 09:21 AM   #2
Torn Rose
"Faith is believing what you know ain't so." ~ Mark Twain

Die Spammer!

Sorry, just kidding. Good to see you posting here, you should do it more often, hope all is well.
Torn Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-08-02, 09:45 AM   #3
XXXPhoto

Up to the top pocket in my biballs in work but I guess that's a good thing... Ya'll going to make it over to the show? I'm getting in Thurs afternoon, PM'ed you my cell number...

Old 2005-08-02, 10:05 AM   #4
Torn Rose
"Faith is believing what you know ain't so." ~ Mark Twain

Nah not this one, don't see the point of paying $300 each to walk into a hotel just to get free internet access in a hallway. We will be in Miami Sunday but do to a last minute schedule change on Monday we can only be there for 1 night and have to leave at 11am Monday.

As of now we are planning on Vegas so our secret sick love affair will have to be put on hold.
Torn Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-08-02, 11:43 AM   #5
XXXPhoto

I'll try not to pine away over the tought of missing your manly love... |shocking|

Give that honey a big smootch for me, let her pick where