Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Products and/or Services Offered
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2010-05-19, 12:33 AM   #1
AmeliaG
A woman is like beer. They look good, they smell good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!

Send a message via ICQ to AmeliaG
Smile SpookyCash Adds EroticFandom.com Sci Fi Fantasy Site NAKED GOTH VAMPIRE ARMOR PICS

The gallery samples below are all work I shot with Forrest Black.

Blue Blood's SpookyCash is pleased to announce that all affiliates can now promote the new dynamically morphing EroticFandom.com tour. If you have costume/uniform, science fiction, fantasy, horror, toon/comic book, weird, bizarre, art, or gothic/alt traffic, your surfers will love this site. As with all SpookyCash sites, affiliates can sign up to promote EroticFandom.com via either CCBill or Epoch. Current affiliates should have the new linking codes in their email or can log in to pick them up now.

Erotic Fandom is a site where goth-industrial punk and science fiction fantasy horror converge to give your surfers super sexy chicks in chainmail, steampunk vixens, ray gun seductresses, vampire beauties, hot cosplay, cool cyberpunk, and all the best in fandom costume erotica. Introduce a light saber in the first act and somebody has to f it by the third act. Fabulous talent featured on EroticFandom.com includes Justine Joli, Scar 13, Morrigan Hel, Keiko, Dahlia Dark, Sun Karma, Ariel X, Nixon Sixx, Vampirabat, and more.

Seeing the cantina scene in Star Wars was a watershed moment for me. I looked at the motley crew of freaks and degenerates and weirdos and heroes having fun and looking to be productive and I wanted to go to there. I love really over-the-top clothing and I've been really enjoying all the great costuming this new SpookyCash site lends itself to.

SpookyCash has a full suite of webmaster sales tools available to promote EroticFandom.com. There are of course FHGs, a POTD, and banners. EroticFandom.com will also now be included in RSS and hosted blog updates and the science fiction and fantasy POTD appears on the SpookyCash hosted blog and fully hosted complete TGP as well.

And now here are some of the pictures I particularly enjoyed shooting:

Blue Blood's SpookyCash.com
AmeliaG is offline   Reply With Quote