Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Newbie Questions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2005-06-10, 10:55 PM   #1
nodooze05
Internet! Is that thing still around?

Send a message via ICQ to nodooze05
need advice for getting started with tgp

wassup guys, i'm new to the board and think its a going to be a good resource. i have some general questions about getting started with TGP.

Here is my idea(master plan). My partner and i are currently building a Gay pay site with exclusive content. We have plenty of tech knowledge to handle this. I would like to learn about building traffic through TGP and sponsored sites.

from reading various boards, i still am not too clear and decided to post here. Correct me if i am wrong but the steps seem to be

1. register a domain (directnic seems to be a decent place)

2. signup for a TGP/Sponsor site/program(i am open to referrals for gay male programs)

3. build pages and host (is dedicated hosting necessary for these pages)

once i get these first set of items done, i'll be asking more about building traffic through trades.

solid advice is appreciated.

*first lil hurricane in fl this weekend...GREAT!!!*
nodooze05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-06-12, 12:06 AM   #2
madleinx
Trying is the first step towards failure

Send a message via ICQ to madleinx
I'm a little confused with what you're trying to do. Open a paysite, start a TGP, or submit galleries to TGPs?? Or you want to learn about building traffic?

TGP traffic is not the highest quality, but it's high volume. You can submit galleries to drive traffic to your own paysite or to sponsors. You will need your own domain, solid hosting (amount of bandwidth will depend on the type of galleries you make and where they're accepted), and a submitter program/database. After that, try to build galleries that convert and get partner accounts wherever you can (you'll have to pay for some to get large amounts of traffic, but don't do it until you're sure that you make good galleries).

Traffic trading is for TGP owners and someone else can tell you a lot more about that than I can

Does this help or did I misunderstand your question?
Old 2005-06-12, 12:33 PM   #3
nodooze05
Internet! Is that thing still around?

Send a message via ICQ to nodooze05
madleinx... thanx for the reply. i will be opening a pay site shortly something i can handle no problem... BUT i wanted to learn the whole TGP & gallery submission routine. it sounds like the best route for me know is to go the submitting galleries route. do you have any suggestions for a submitter program???

thx
nodooze05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-06-12, 02:38 PM   #4
madleinx
Trying is the first step towards failure

Send a message via ICQ to madleinx
Either Advanced Submitter or Chameleon Submitter. CS is more automated, and saves lots of info, AS is more customizable. Don't start autosubmitting right away - use them in manual mode until you're sure that the forms are going through properly. Once you get the hang of it and you know which places are worth submitting to, it shouldn't take long to do it.

Also, you might want to look in to doing freesites and submitting to link lists. Smaller volume of traffic, but higher quality (IMHO).

I see you're in FL....you are aware of the changes to 2257 that are going into effect later this month, right?

Good luck!
Old 2005-06-13, 07:54 AM   #5
Egypt
Banned

Hit me up for a great design for your new TGP

Here are some Examples of my works

Feel free to hit me up!

(you'll find my contacts on the same site where examples are)
Egypt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-06-13, 08:14 AM   #6
Stouch
Operator! Give me the number for 911!

Send a message via ICQ to Stouch
Fucking hell Egypt do you do anything other then make posts like this? I know theres touting for a bit of business but youve made it an art form.