Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2005-02-28, 05:47 AM   #1
backoffbitch
No matter how good you are at something, there's always about a million people better than you

MISSING GIRL IN FLORIDA :: Your help is needed.

If any of you are in the Homosassa, Florida area and would like to help with finding this mising angel please print this flyer off and keep it in your car windshield. You never know, someone may see it and save this little girl's life and put her father at ease.

Thank you for your time.

Old 2005-02-28, 05:56 AM   #2
ngb1959
Oh no, I'm sweating like Roger Ebert

People are sick these days. I hope they find her alive and well.
ngb1959 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-02-28, 06:23 AM   #3
backoffbitch
No matter how good you are at something, there's always about a million people better than you

For more information about the case please visit http://www.jessicamarielunsford.com/

Also:

(CBS) A nationwide missing child alert has been issued for a 9-year old Florida girl who, authorities say, vanished from her bedroom and may be in danger.

Jessica Lunsford was last seen by her grandparents, before she went to bed Wednesday night.

Fog was hampering early morning search efforts in the woods around her home in rural Homosassa, Fla., some 70 miles north of Tampa, according to Sheriff Jeffrey Dawsy of the Citrus County (Fla.) Sheriff's Department.

He explains to The Early Show co-anchor Hannah Storm that the third-grader lives with her grandparents and father.

Her grandparents say they put her to bed after she came home from a church function, and her father went out with a friend.

The father tells authorities he got back "early Thursday morning, a little before 6, we believe about 5:45," Dawsy said to Storm. "He came in that morning, unlocked the back door, as he normally does when he's out of the house. He went to check on her and she was not there. …He checked the residence and could not locate her, then moved to the grandparents and asked where his daughter was. And the child was not in the residence."

Storm noted Lunsford's father and grandfather were questioned for quite awhile Thursday. She asked Dawsy if the father is under suspicion.

"No," Dawsy responded. "We're just trying to work backwards. The grandparents were the last ones to see this child. We're just trying to validate the story. It's a very emotionally charged case. We just want to lock in some stories and then we want to lock in the dad's story, so we have a direction to go. This is a very unique case on how the child left the home."

He says a woman Lunsford's father was with confirms the father's report of where he was that night.

Dawsy called locating Lunsford's mother "a problem. She is not an integral part of Jessica's life. We had one address (for Lunsford's mother) up in Ohio. The FBI went out there. There was nobody at the home. They're trying to track down a forwarding address and we're trying to track down some leads out there in the state of Ohio."

Do investigators think Lunsford is with her mother, Storm inquired.

"We're not going to iron that out until I get some contact from the mom," Dawsy answered. "That's always a possibility. We had different scenarios working with different investigators taking the lead."

Asked pointblank if Lunsford might be in danger, Dawsy said simply, "Yes."
Old 2005-02-28, 11:58 PM   #4
Samurai Jack
Rock stars ... is there anything they don't know?

Send a message via ICQ to Samurai Jack
Yeah, I've been watching the news on this. It's a little north of me. Sadly, I have little hope that she's ok. I can't understand how people can do this to children. As a parent myself, it's my worst nightmare. I feel for her whole family.
Samurai Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-03-01, 03:57 AM   #5
swedguy
Vagabond

Send a message via ICQ to swedguy
Just a heads up on the http://www.jessicamarielunsford.com/ page. I see that he's taking donations now and the site is run by Dave Stodghill, a known scammer.

Info about Dave Stodghill: http://www.turboface.com/vv/

If you want to donate, contact the sheriff's office instead and they can probably forward you to the correct people.
swedguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-03-01, 05:32 AM   #6
backoffbitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by swedguy
Just a heads up on the http://www.jessicamarielunsford.com/ page. I see that he's taking donations now and the site is run by Dave Stodghill, a known scammer.

If you want to donate, contact the sheriff's office instead and they can probably forward you to the correct people.
i wish I'd have know that before making the flyers for him. Oh well, at least people can still download them and use them.
Old 2005-03-01, 06:30 AM   #7
swedguy
Vagabond

Quote:
Originally Posted by backoffbitch
i wish I'd have know that before making the flyers for him. Oh well, at least people can still download them and use them.
Dave may be a scammer, and the girl is still missing. So the flyers are very well needed.
Lets just hope that she will be found and in good health.
Old 2005-03-01, 10:24 AM   #8
NastyTaylor

lets hope she will be alive and fine!

Taylor@nastychannels.com
NastyTaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-03-01, 12:16 PM   #9
Samurai Jack

Send a message via ICQ to Samurai Jack
Quote:
Originally Posted by swedguy

Yeah, was just reading about this on another board. From what I understand, there is not proof positive that it's him, but it looks suspicious. There was rumor that the site is already under investigation, although I can't confirm that.

If it is true... man, how sick is that?
Samurai Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-03-01, 12:49 PM   #10
swedguy
Vagabond

It's confirmed that it is him.

Unless both the domain and hosting company that put everything up was registered on Dave's address by coincidence.