Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > General Business Knowledge
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2005-08-23, 11:02 PM   #51
furrygirl
No offence Apu, but when they were handing out religions you must have been out taking a whizz

Quote:
Originally Posted by swedguy
This thread needs furrygirl!
Thanks for your vote of confidence, but I think I really said all I had to say in the main thread about Sleep Assault. There gets to be a point in every discussion like this that people don't even know what they're arguing about any longer, so I'm going to focus my time on getting my third paysite ready for launch.

But, I will add that Nip/Tuck is one of the best shows on TV, from what I saw of the first season. Season two is out on DVD on the 30th!
furrygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-08-24, 01:15 AM   #52
Ms Naughty
old enough to be Grandma Scrotum

Send a message via ICQ to Ms Naughty
You know what... I just can't resist it, even though this thread has had it's day.

I just have to include a link to this site:
http://www.sleepingmen.com

It's about a gay guy sneaking into the rooms of straight guys who are asleep, feeling them up and sucking them off.

On priciple I won't promote this site either, as again there are issues of lack of consent which offend me.

What is interesting though is that this gay guy is sneaking up on men while they're asleep and making THEM come. There's even a scenario where the straight guy wakes up and welcomes the advances of the gay guy.

This to me seems to resemble the kind of somnophilia fantasy that the other Ragecash site is supposedly about. I've said before, if the women were actually enjoying themselves on that site it might be more palatable to me.

Someone said previously that copy and context is everything. I'll agree with that.

OK... back to work for me. As I said, I probably shouldn't have posted this but I came across that site and it just seemed to fit in with some of the things others had posted previously.