Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > I'm Looking For.......
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2009-11-19, 07:15 AM   #1
Dr Bizzaro
I'm not interested in the facts, I'm interested in my opinion.

Send a message via ICQ to Dr Bizzaro
Anyone who runs or manages an affiliate program...

Affiliate program, hosting company, content supplier, forum, design company or traffic program.

A partner and I just launched an adult industry rating system and resource site: http://www.webmasterbrotherhood.com
Our site provides a place for Webmaster to rate, give their input and feedback about traffic, programs, hosting, content and other facets of the online adult industry.
We hope it will give program owners a look at how webmaster feel about their program, what could be done to improve it, as well to help market your program to NEW webmasters and companies.

We’re looking for more companies to add into the system.
If your site is not in there, then add it!
Here is a link to the forms to fill out: http://www.webmasterbrotherhood.com/forms/forms.aspx

It only takes a few minutes to fill out.

The site also features promotions, as well as publishing newsletters of various programs. This gives programs additional exposure on our site.
If you’d like your newsletters re-published or your promotions on our site, please email us back and let us know.

If you don’t own any of the above, then drop by and register for the site and RATE some of them or leave a comment.
We hope everyone can benefit from the site. We have a lot more features coming as out as well, so rop by and take a look.

If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate contact me.

Thanks,
--Dr B

(The least you can do is drop by and Rate GreenGuyandJim.com)
Dr Bizzaro is offline   Reply With Quote