Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2009-02-25, 09:49 AM   #1
Useless
Certified Nice Person

Send a message via ICQ to Useless
I Need Blog Posts

I need your blog posts for a big project on that filthy perv site of mine. Even if you aren't a partner-submitter of PS, you can send your post(s) in a private message. If you do have a partner account, simply log in, click the "Add Blog Post" link and you'll see a list of categorized blog pages you can post to. It's pretty obvious from there. Just like a normal blog, your posts will be listed instantly; no reviewing, waiting for acceptance, etc. I'm currently adding a hosted blog for every category of the site.

For non-partners who wish to have their post(s) added to the Perve Space hosted blog, here are some simple guidelines:
-Posts should be at least 100 words in length. (I'm not going to actually count words, but it should look decent at a glance.)
-Images shouldn't be larger than 550px wide. (Give me the link to the image(s) so I can grab it and upload with the post.)
-Posts may promote almost any sponsor/paysite you wish, but it is up to my final discretion. AdultFriendFinder is a definite no-no.

Posts will be listed forever and contain your affiliate codes. I may add blog-only partner accounts in the future, but for now, only current partners can add posts via the admin panel.

Those with partner accounts are free to promote and link-to their own hubs, link lists, or any type of legal site they own, as well as pay sites.

NO - you do not need to link to my site to get listed, but I certainly won't be angry if you choose to.

This is all very BETA, very basic, and I'm stilling adding categories, functions, etc. Please let me know if you find anything wacky.