Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2009-01-26, 03:50 AM   #1
Maj. Stress
Progress rarely comes in buckets, it normally comes in teaspoons

Triplexworld.com Is Live Again

Submit page is here: http://www.triplexworld.com/webmaster/

Unfortunately, there were a ton of sites lost due to database issues and I had no other choice other than start over again. If you were a regular submitter and had a lot of sites listed, contact me and we can work out how to get them re-listed or maybe I can offer something to you to make up for the fiasco.

The good news, I have cleaned up the site design so that submitted sites that are listed are a lot easier for the surfer to find. I have free site, tgp and mgp for every category except Movie which doesn't have a picture category.

I have also added some categories that were not there before to target the traffic better. Multiple gay categories were added also.

Link Trades: I worked my ass off checking all of the old link trades and found a lot of sites that were not there or went to a generic parked domain page. If you were overlooked for some reason or had a,b,c trades either contact me so that I can get your links back up or just pull the links back.

It would be greatly appreciated if you find a link that goes 404 or something that does not function properly on the site, that you let me know so that it can be fixed.

I still have a ways to go to get all the sponsor links up and get some of the category pages populated with some sites. Once that mission is accomplished I will be working hard to start building more traffic to the site.

Thanks to those that left traffic trades up while I get this mess sorted out.

Maj. Stress is offline   Reply With Quote