Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > General Business Knowledge
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2008-04-24, 01:02 PM   #1
Mike-mijen
What do you mean, my birth certificate expired?

Send a message via ICQ to Mike-mijen
what the fuck PA

This was just posted on PA Webmaster board:....

Quote:
while going through my weekly venture in the contributors forum i found this message from igor on Voyeurweb

In reply to:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were informed November 2007 by Visa and Mastercard that they want the 2257 info for every website hosted at the PA central office. Of course that is not a feasible thing...and our legal dept jumped on it. So far without any luck. Around 8 weeks ago the entire PA operation was given away to a 3rd party. How do they run their merchant accounts? No idea! We negotiated a grace period: If we are able to re-instate merchant accounts for PA operations will be returned to the company who used to run PA. So far no luck. In other words: PA already separated regarding ownership but is still logically tied to VW and RC (through GWS and RRC). The logical link might be removed very soon. It all depends on how the 3rd party decides on their future plans with PA and on any cooperation with us or not.

This is all I know about this whole thing. Due to my ongoing rehab I am not in a condition to deal with this situation myself...sorry. Whenever I hear news about this subject I will post it right here.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They have known this since Nov and has never past it on to anyone thats with PA. Payments have been running month late for a couple of months now.
I am looking for a new home. I have 8 sites and 2 large ones. If any one has an Idea I am listening. I use my own content and don't have the bucks for my own Merchant account.
Mike
Mike-mijen is offline   Reply With Quote