Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > General Business Knowledge
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2007-07-05, 12:03 AM   #1
AmberJadeXXXcom
Internet! Is that thing still around?

Angry Sitedepth CMS gone to complete shit ???

I bought a copy back in a day 2005 i was pretty happy but things forced me go out of a business that where beyond my control now i got back into it with full force, of course i remained on good terms with omar talking with him on msn ones a while and him pressing me to back into the trade.
Anyway i got serious to fully dedicated myself back into a game bought unlimited domain version since i'm going to have couple sites to start. He made me a deal on a unlimited license version which was still way more money they an AWIZ well thats beyond the point right now.
I western union the cash to him and it took couple days delay to get my stuff installed he logged into my server on a same day and made 2 folders for sdepth and telling me work in progress couple days came by and it was installed. But after it was installed let me tell you 0 absolute fucken 0 support i emailed emailed did everything i could to get in contact with him absolutely nothing, so fine then i log into into the cms my cms gets corrupt license error!!!! then i freaked and called him at his phone number he gave me for a western union transfer. he shortly logged in and fix error with license. My tech had some issues with design integration because I'm going very personalized approach 0 mean 0 heart beat from therm. I'm really pissed off and ticked off at the issue of them treating me like this, i did my research a bit more in depth and found awiz which i contacted and for half of price he charged me they are offering so much more shit !!!! has anyone had similar experience ?
My last email to omar was send my $350 down payment directly to AWIZ because this so called software of your has more bugs then anything else i seen or used and yet you offer 0 fucken support!!!!!!!!!
Has anyone had similar experience?
AmberJadeXXXcom is offline   Reply With Quote