Greenguy's Board WebcamWiz CRAZY $5,000 Reward Bonuses

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > General Business Knowledge
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2005-11-11, 11:19 PM   #1
Sid
A woman is like beer. They look good, they smell good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!

your experience with massivedollars, favouritecash, spacash, toomuchgreen, nichepay

Hi, I am looking for folks to share their affiliate side experiences with the following sponsors:

massivedollars, favouritecash, spacash, toomuchgreen, nichepay, grammacash, romanvideo and aebn

I'm not looking for referral codes or representatives of these sponsors or people paid by them to come biasedly say how great they are - I am looking for honest opinions and experiences by current or past affiliates only.

What I want to hear is your experiences with their conversions, stats systems, support and payments.
I'd also like to know, if you are currently promoting them, where they stand on your sponsor portfolio in terms of volume of earnings, i mean how would u rate them? 1-5 with 5 being friggin awesome 1 being never again

Due to being major screwed in the past , I am so weary of signing up with new sponsors,
but i have tried this past year to expand my sponsor portfolio a bit, but is it just me or is affiliate support really really horribly
lacking in a lot of programmes nowdays?

I do a lot of special projects and so affiliate support is really valued because I like to have a real relationship and ongoing
contact with sponsors
I also really value a stats system with accurate reporting of referring urls to help manage my traffic better

Thanks in advance for any help with my research, I sincerely appreciate it and hopefully this will help others too |cool|
Sid is offline   Reply With Quote