Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > General Business Knowledge
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2005-02-25, 04:55 PM   #1
cobrasnake
WHO IS FONZY!?! Don't they teach you anything at school?

Anyone know ilsoph from thinkreel.com?

Posted this here because it does have to do with a business deal. Also figured might get a quicker reply since there seems to be more people in this section

Well first of all I'm talking to someone about a possible website deal. He said that I could ask ilsoph from thinkreel.com because he sold him a website before and he could vouch for him. So I was just curious if anyone here might know him? Since I've never chatted on that board any myself.

I'm interested in the website but I just don't feel to comfortable on the best way to work out a way to make the deal.

He suggested, I prefer bank wire because of speed and cost.

and for your assurance is we write up a sales letter outlining details...

IE you buyer me seller

upon receipt of wire site becomes yours

I sign it and attach a copy of my driverse license....I don't put my number because it can be used for identy theft BUT it's an official ID with pic, and matching signature and it matches my registered owner information

Not sure what you guys think about this because I'm really not use to doing deals like this and as far as getting ilsoph to vouch for him I would really feel more comfortable if there was a couple of people on here that might could vouch for him (ilsoph)....lol

Only thing I know about him (ilsoph) is that he does have 621 posts at thinkreel.com other than that I have no clue or info about him....

Thanks for any help on this guys and girls
cobrasnake is offline   Reply With Quote