Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > General Business Knowledge
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2006-02-08, 09:21 AM   #1
spazlabz
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)

Send a message via ICQ to spazlabz Send a message via AIM to spazlabz Send a message via Yahoo to spazlabz
review site owners

I have a question for the review site owners out there. I am wondering if it would be appropriate for me to make a page for each site that I get reviewed that will have all the butons/banners/text links that are required from review sites to link back to them on. As opposed to how I have it now which is all the buttons and banners on the index page. With the list of review sites I am about to undertake, the index page would become huge and most of the buttons would never be seen. I also want to link to and quote parts of the reviews, if this is exceptible
Please let me know if this will work for you so i can get started on it right away. I am also open to suggestions

Jim
Old 2006-02-08, 11:47 AM   #2
rabbit
A woman is like beer. They look good, they smell good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!

Send a message via ICQ to rabbit
Hi Jim, i think its a good idea if you want to quote the reviews. otherwise your warning page will get overcluttered.

janesguide is the only review site that insists on index page recips, but i think even they are flexible.

we're ok with quotes, as long as they're not longer than 1-2 phrases. otherwise, hit me up- we have review summaries for this purpose.

cheers!

rabbit
Old 2006-02-08, 11:51 AM   #3
spazlabz
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)

Send a message via ICQ to spazlabz Send a message via AIM to spazlabz Send a message via Yahoo to spazlabz
Thanks Rabbit, great reply. You were one of the reviewers I was going to contact personally before actually moving on this idea because I do have your links on our warning pages

Jim