Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > I'm Looking For.......
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2005-06-30, 07:30 AM   #1
Jim
Banned

Short icq number

I am thinking of going back to icq. But not unless I can get a short icq number. Who has one to sell or where can I find a broker?
Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-06-30, 08:03 AM   #2
JohnnyR
I can now put whatever I want in this space :P

Send a message via ICQ to JohnnyR
Just search for "icq uin" on ebay. You'll find what you're looking. If I may suggest, don't buy one. Fuck the fucking fuckers.

I know of a case where a person bought it, used it for a couple of months and then it got stolen away again. Well, I'm thinking bad luck dude, you shouldn't've bought it in the first place. But then...

Something a little different happened to me. I had a short # from... oh man... college, I think. Lots of contacts too. Got hijacked right after I requested my password. To whom may be concerend: when requesting your password on ICQ, ALWAYS change it once you're logged in. Had the same email in my public profile so that was probably my mistake.

When I got my new number, I was praying it would be an ugly one. and it is. Let's hope I'm not going to loose a few hundred contacts again, afterall, this isn't worth anything on ebay, while my old # would've worth about $6 from what I was seeing. I mean cooooome oooooon maaaan. What the fuck??? I if were to put a price on that contact list, I would've said $1k from the top of my head. My luck was I was using trillian. Would have I been using ICQ's software, that list would have been gone forever. But with trillian, it remained in its cache even after I couldn't login to the account anymore. Thank God for that. Granted, most of those ppl I have nothing to do with anymore, but I might again one day. And even so, adding some 50-100 ppl again, some of which I haven't spoke in months or years and having to remind them all who I was was NOT pretty. I'm still mad for that.

So Jim, don't support these bitches. I'll personally write your # on a piece of paper and carry it in my wallet if I have to.

Guys, buying from these suckers will only encourage them to hack more accounts, and more ppl will have to go through the unpleasant stuff I have. I know, you might not care. If that's the case, I wish you good luck, but still don't wish you to have to go through something like that.