Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > TGP Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2005-01-04, 09:20 PM   #1
ecchi
Banned

Gallery Checker

If anyone uses, or is thinking of using, gallerychecker.com for your TGP you probably need to know this.

As a poster I got fed up of the length of time that they take to send out the "please confirm your post" email long ago. However they just broke their own bad record. Today I got a pile of "please confirm" emails from them for galleries that were posted over eight months ago (I know this because some of the emails list the gallery, they are all on an old virtual server that I gave up using last April, and I obviously did not post close to giving up the server).

Grief, even the British Post Office is better than that.
ecchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-05, 10:29 AM   #2
Inabon
Internet! Is that thing still around?

Send a message via ICQ to Inabon
Hi there. I am one of the owners. At this time gallery checker is only used on our 87+ TGPs. We where having a lot of server issues and our gallery queue got quite big. I apologize for this. All those submissions are to our TGPs that are listed with 2 autosubmitters.

We got new hardware and more bw and redid some code and are now able to process more galleries and are scrambling to get the queue down.

We are trying to improve the software and make it available to other TGPs. But at this time we are only using it privately. We just have a lot of tgps and good relations with Auto Submitters.

Again our apologies just trying to make up for the lost time.

regards
Inabon
Remotethumbs.com

Last edited by Inabon; 2005-01-05 at 10:33 AM..
Inabon is offline   Reply With Quote