Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > I'm Looking For.......
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2011-09-21, 12:23 PM   #1
hotbodybattles
If something goes wrong at the plant, blame the guy who can't speak English

Looking to team up with someone to help monetize

Hey Everyone,

I'm looking to monetize my site (so isn't everyone else... i know).... But I also realize that there are significant hurdles out there to overcome when monetizing. What works an what doesn't is something that is learned over time, and through experience. Bringing in money off the visitors to a site is an art form, not something you can learn in a week and start raking in the $$$

For that reason I realize that I need help. I'm focused currently on providing quality and fun content on my site, and people are coming.... Slowly but surely the hits are rising, and people are really enjoying the site.

However... I need someone to JV with me.. or offer their knowledge because they just love to help (rare) and provide their expertise in the area of SEO, site promotion, and monetization.

If anyone is interested in helping me out and working out a mutually beneficial relationship, please msg me or write me directly at hotbodybattles at gmail dot com and we'll talk.

Thanks again
I'm working this site by myself, and trying to make a valiant run at it. Would love for it to start making some return on my investment, but also realize I cant do everything myself.
Old 2011-10-01, 09:19 PM   #2
newxxx
I'm going to the backseat of my car with the woman I love, and I won't be back for TEN MINUTES

have you tried adding JuicyAds to the site ?

they pay
newxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 10:25 PM   #3
hotbodybattles
If something goes wrong at the plant, blame the guy who can't speak English

I've actually joined a couple affiliate ad places at this point... sextronix.com, met-art.com, and webcams.com ... Trying out some things.. using their content... we'll see... I wanted to montize without plastering my site with banners but I guess there aren't too many options. i'm also trying to get a company that does in-image advertizing to put together a program for adult sites for me.. but they haven't come out with it yet.