Go Back   Greenguy's Board > General Business Knowledge
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2005-06-23, 08:33 AM   #1
cosmiccat
You can't keep blaming yourself. Just blame yourself once, and move on

Send a message via ICQ to cosmiccat
Question English translation please

Could someone give me an english translation please? This is one of my partner accounts. The submit page has been down for 3 weeks now and this is the index page...http://www.xxxpics.nl/
I figure they are history but I would like to know what this says. Not word for word but the general translation. Thanks. |cool|
Old 2005-06-23, 08:48 AM   #2
terry
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)

Send a message via ICQ to terry
Using AltaVista's Babelfish, this is what I get: You kinda get the point.

It you will not escape to be that Hostmaster.nl and Megabit Hosting have already from the beginning an intensive cooperation bond. Much of you sometimes with both companies to do have had and this has sometimes sometimes ensured only misfiring. Because this in the future change will not have we decided remove misfiring and it for you as a customer more synoptically and easier make.

As from 1 June 2005 both companies already their services (with exception of ViidPlayer.nl) under the name will continue Megabit Hosting. Of by you services and/or products also the facturatie decreased of Hostmaster.nl will will run entirely by means of Megabit Hosting. Changed for existing customers of Megabit Hosting there in this area therefore nothing.

This fusion has for you as a customer many advantages, because there is as from now 1 point and about that no more misfiring can exist. Still ask has to then we she should hear you of course gladly. You can mail to information @ megabithosting.nl to these

For support get help you now at 035 - 626.71.32 or can you of our e-mail support system (support @ megabithosting.nl) use

We wish you much good matter in the future and hope you still improve of service are able be. Kind regards, The Megabit Hosting team
terry is offline   Reply With Quote