Greenguy's Board

Go Back   Greenguy's Board > General Business Knowledge
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2013-11-23, 11:18 AM   #1
ecchi
Banned

Thumbs down If this was a joke it would be sick. It is not a joke, which makes it worse.

When designing a new site I usually start by using an old site as a template. Unfortunately I occasionally decide a non-adult site has the best template for an adult site, and sometimes forget to add the RTA meta tag. What just made my life easier is that I have found a RTA checker tool (Thanks JustRobert - I found it following a link on your submit form).

The tool is operated by ASACP, whose main function is to stop Internet paedophilia. They appear to fund their work partially by using context ads (a service that scans your text, and when it finds words that advertisers have chosen as appropriate, links that piece of text to the advertisers site - eg in the text "I had burgers for lunch today", hovering over "burgers" could bring up an advert for McDonald's)

The RTA/ASACP site contains the line ".....and by organising the efforts of the online adult industry to combat the heinous crime of child sexual abuse. To learn more about ASACP please visit...." If you hover over the words "child sexual abuse" I get an advert offering :
Quote:
Looking for Sexual Abuse?
Local listings near London
????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????
ecchi is offline   Reply With Quote