Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Thursday, December 9th - My BF's Birthday (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=72735)

jollyhumper 2021-12-09 07:35 AM

Thursday, December 9th - My BF's Birthday

G'day |waves|

Been sitting in front of this computer working since morning, so now I'm going to see my optician. I need new glasses, again. sigh...

It's around 0 Celsius / 32 Fahrenheit now, and it's snowing.
|dog is apparently older, she doesn't go as bananas as she used to do in the snow. (She's 8.5)

Rest of the day will be |JollyHumper| and Beforeigners on HBO.

Take care
J:)lly

Ramster 2021-12-09 08:12 AM

Good morning |waves|

I slept in a bit this morning which was nice for a change. Up and working, usual plan for me for a Thursday, work work work then maybe late day |beers| It snowed overnight here but only flurries, nothing serious thankfully. |coffee is on, have a good day |thumb

Greenguy 2021-12-09 09:17 AM

Morning! |waves|

Stomach & mood are actually |thumb I spent an hour venting/crying to my counselor yesterday & it was such a relief just to get some of this shit off my chest. I posted this on LOR & FB earlier:
Quote:

Depression sucks. I'm working thru this current funk that I'm in by taking my meds and seeking advice from trained professionals. As a guy, I feel kinda embarrassed by this...but the reality is that there is NOTHING to be embarrassed by. Having mental health issues doesn't make you less of a man, it makes you human. If you're struggling, do NOT feel embarrassed about it & seek professional help.
Just work planned for today...

PS ~ Happy Birthday to J|loony|lly's BoyFriend |party2

jollyhumper 2021-12-09 10:06 AM

Quote:

Having mental health issues doesn't make you less of a man, it makes you human. If you're struggling, do NOT feel embarrassed about it & seek professional help.
|smooch|

Quote:

PS ~ Happy Birthday to Jlly's BoyFriend
I walked right into that one, didn't I? :-)

John Lennon has a birthday too!

J:)lly

ArtWilliams 2021-12-09 10:14 AM

Morning. |coffee

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 566616)
Stomach & mood are actually |thumb I spent an hour venting/crying to my counselor yesterday & it was such a relief just to get some of this shit off my chest. I posted this on LOR & FB earlier:

There's no shame in dealing with personal health issues. I'd give you a hug if I were there.

Tired and in a crappy mood today. Trying to work through it.

Have a good one! |thumb

JustRobert 2021-12-09 10:22 AM

Good Morning :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArtWilliams (Post 566618)
There's no shame in dealing with personal health issues. I'd give you a hug if I were there.

Ditto |smooch|

Suppose to get rain all day but I don't hear it or see it yet. Does not matter as I need to take care of a couple of items online that I should of started Monday.

Typical day besides the above soooooo

Enjoy your Thursday!

jollyhumper 2021-12-09 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jollyhumper (Post 566617)
John Lennon has a birthday too!

No, he has not. I'm 2 months late.
Man I'm getting senile ...

J|flush|lly