Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Friday February 12th (aka OMG it's cold) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=72042)

Evil Chris 2021-02-12 09:06 AM

Friday February 12th (aka OMG it's cold)

February cold snap in full force here in Montreal. Stay warm out there.
The Habs lost again last night and play my Leafs tomorrow. If they don't win, the media will want heads to roll.

Going to follow up on a few Internext leads today, but mainly try to keep warm and make sure the doggies paws don't freeze when I take them out in the back yard. Have a great day.

Greenguy 2021-02-12 09:30 AM

Morning! |sars|

I was up til 3AM getting a scene ready |hammer

I knew I wasn't getting it until after Midnight, so I went out for wings with The Bitch, Yell & his woman (I need a nickname for her 🤔 she does like penguins...) but I stayed away from the |cheers| and thinking about it, pounding a couple cocktails would've been silly since the bars close at 10PM due to COVID anyway. That being said, I do need a good drunk :D

It's a bit nipply outside |snowman2 Current temp is 14°F/-10°Canadian. Looks like we'll be below freezing until next Friday.

The Bitch is doing a deep clean of the kitchen today, followed by cleaning the carpets because, well, we have dogs |dog |dog

Just realized that our property taxes are due on Tuesday |banghead| While it's nice to not have a mortgage, I do miss not having to think about coming up with $2500 2x's a year.

JustRobert 2021-02-12 12:02 PM

Good Morning :)

Yesterday my AC kicked in again as it was 78F or 25c. We normally are around 60F at this time so I'm a bit frustrated since I should be taking advantage of the warmer weather by working outside but my back says NO.

I have the termite guys swinging by this morning for an inspection so I have to wait on them.

Biz/TV all day while I wait.

Enjoy your Friday!

hincapie 2021-02-12 12:22 PM

Spent the day at the hospital with wifey ... theyre gonna operate on her busted knee finally - i do wish theyd come up with that instead of wasting 6mo hoping itd get better - but well, its getting done...

Greenguy 2021-02-12 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hincapie (Post 563269)
Spent the day at the hospital with wifey ... theyre gonna operate on her busted knee finally - i do wish theyd come up with that instead of wasting 6mo hoping itd get better - but well, its getting done...

She getting a knee replacement? The Bitch had that done last year & she was back up & walking around in a couple day. Of course, The Bitch is a stubborn bitch :D

hincapie 2021-02-12 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 563270)
She getting a knee replacement? The Bitch had that done last year & she was back up & walking around in a couple day. Of course, The Bitch is a stubborn bitch :D

It is bizarrely still unknown - theyre going in with a camera to "try and figure out exactly what the problem is and try to fix it" ... so they still dont have a clear diagnosis basically

I must admit I spent 7days+ down after both my own old football knee operations many years ago ... but maybe women are just tougher stuff |banana|

Greenguy 2021-02-12 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hincapie (Post 563272)
... but maybe women are just tougher stuff |banana|

That & The Bitch's stubbornness reminded me of this clip from Planes, Trains & Automobiles:

"...she's strong. Her first baby come out sideways. She didn't scream or nuttin'"