Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   2016.11.11 Remembrance Day (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=68257)

ArtWilliams 2016-11-11 08:08 AM

2016.11.11 Remembrance Day

Morning everyone! |coffee

My wife got up to attend to our dog and cats, so I got to sleep in today. |bananna|

Did a plan up with my wife to expand my mainstream business so I am in the middle of working on that. I am not a marketing person but she's going to help me get over that and I am appreciative.

Other than that, still absorbing the fact that America elected for it's President, a vindictive, hot tempered, sociopath with multiple failed businesses. |crazy| It is what it is, I suppose.

Have a great day! |thumb

Greenguy 2016-11-11 09:44 AM

Morning! |waves|

Yes, I'm alive. Been working a lot the last few days & honestly kept forgetting to stop by here lol

Cleo 2016-11-11 10:06 AM

Stil trying to get my head around living in Trump's Amerca. :(

Doing Foxy's updates and then will probably hit the gym.

JustRobert 2016-11-11 05:09 PM

Good Day :)

Did a bunch of painting this morning before the heat kicked up then did lunch and a movie. Now I'm just waiting for the sun to start setting so I can squeeze in an hour or so more painting. I think the next home I buy is a brick one so I don't have to worry about this shit again!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cleo (Post 544469)
Stil trying to get my head around living in Trump's Amerca. :(

This may end up being similar to Bush as Trump is already changing his tune as I stated in the 9th thread. He pulled the biggest con job of all, it was Yuuuge and there are going to be some extremely pissed off people!

ArtWilliams 2016-11-12 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 544471)
Good Day :)

Did a bunch of painting this morning before the heat kicked up then did lunch and a movie. Now I'm just waiting for the sun to start setting so I can squeeze in an hour or so more painting. I think the next home I buy is a brick one so I don't have to worry about this shit again!

This may end up being similar to Bush as Trump is already changing his tune as I stated in the 9th thread. He pulled the biggest con job of all, it was Yuuuge and there are going to be some extremely pissed off people!

That's because you have a sociopath for a President!

JustRobert 2016-11-12 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by artwilliams (Post 544472)
That's because you have a sociopath for a President!

We do now and that is the fault of the DNC for putting up a corrupt establishment candidate when the country was begging for something else and our Electoral College voting system. Maybe, just maybe, with what happened this time we as a country will finally get rid of this outdated election system. Made sense 200 years ago but not so much today.

Either way we now have President Trump, things are going to get funky and hopefully someone will hide the nuke codes from him.

ecchi 2016-11-12 04:10 PM

Done sod all of any use today.Bit of shopping, bit of tidying, oh and after going shopping I managed to block the sink washing dog poop off my shoe.

JAI-LING 2016-11-13 08:19 AM

The DNC had 4 years to come up with a real candidate and all they could deliver was a brain addled Nucky Thompson with boobs. Old, saggy, boobs. ;)

And now we have eeewwwww for POTUS.

ecchi 2016-11-13 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAI-LING (Post 544477)
with boobs. Old, saggy, boobs.

Over the past few days I have been trying to work out how over half of Americans (well, over half of those who voted) could be stupid enough to vote Trump. Now I know. If you are prepared to make the age and firmness of a candidate's breasts a deciding factor, then I guess you got the president you deserved!

HowlingWulf 2016-11-13 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecchi (Post 544478)
Over the past few days I have been trying to work out how over half of Americans (well, over half of those who voted) could be stupid enough to vote Trump. Now I know. If you are prepared to make the age and firmness of a candidate's breasts a deciding factor, then I guess you got the president you deserved!

It was actually less than half voting for Trump, cuz electoral college yo.

ecchi 2016-11-13 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HowlingWulf (Post 544479)
It was actually less than half voting for Trump, cuz electoral college yo.

That is still a very large number of total fucking idiots! (haven't seen the figures, but assuming the majority of over 18s voted, it has got to be over a hundred million unpatriotic Americans voted for their country to die).

ecchi 2016-11-14 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAI-LING (Post 544477)
with boobs. Old, saggy, boobs.

Talking about this post with my sister earlier today. Her answer to that comment was "Huh, I bet Trump's are saggier."

:)