Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Link Lists & Getting Listed (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Free sites removal notice (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=67046)

Jeremy82 2015-01-23 04:24 AM

Free sites removal notice

Please remove all the free sites from cuckoldhusbandvideos (tld is com). I've sold this domain, so I have no control over it.

Cleo 2015-01-23 06:21 AM

Thanks for the heads up. 21 sites removed.

pc 2015-01-26 05:27 PM

Jeremy, did the buyer stated that he is not interested in keeping domain content ?
As far as I'm concerned ( as a LL owner ) , if my scanner not flags the sites I will not delete them.

Jeremy82 2015-01-27 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pc (Post 536833)
Jeremy, did the buyer stated that he is not interested in keeping domain content ?

no
Quote:

Originally Posted by pc (Post 536833)
As far as I'm concerned ( as a LL owner ) , if my scanner not flags the sites I will not delete them.

cool news, thanks |thumb

ecchi 2015-02-06 11:55 AM

Umm, if you sold the site as a going concern and are now advising your "clients" to abandon the site that is scamming the buyer. Not only does it open you to being sued for loads of $$$$$ (and Cleo's post can be used as evidence against you in court) it also opens you up to the possibility of criminal charges!

Useless 2015-02-22 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecchi (Post 536940)
Umm, if you sold the site as a going concern and are now advising your "clients" to abandon the site that is scamming the buyer. Not only does it open you to being sued for loads of $$$$$ (and Cleo's post can be used as evidence against you in court) it also opens you up to the possibility of criminal charges!

Bullshit.

ecchi 2015-02-24 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Useless Warrior (Post 537154)
Bullshit.

Your opinion, but think on this:

Selling a link list as a going concern and then telling people who posted to remove their listings is like a sponsor telling people who buy through an affiliate to re-sign up through a non-affiliate link to avoid then having to pay recurring. You happy with that too?

StinkyPink 2015-03-05 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecchi (Post 537178)
Your opinion, but think on this:

Selling a link list as a going concern and then telling people who posted to remove their listings is like a sponsor telling people who buy through an affiliate to re-sign up through a non-affiliate link to avoid then having to pay recurring. You happy with that too?

He sold the domain that he had hosted his own free sites and listed them on others link lists. He is asking that link list owners remove his free sites, hosted on this domain, that he had submitted to their lists.

He asked so as the new owner doesn't remove his sites making them 404 or redirecting the traffic, thus creating confusion to these link list owners. Which may cause them to remove ALL his free sites from ALL of his domains, and blacklisting his account, or thinking he is trying to cheat.

That being said... at worst he is guilty of selling site/domain with traffic coming in, then removing those traffic sources.

This is how I read it anyways.