Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Happy Memorial Day :) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=57694)

babymaker 2010-05-31 07:25 AM

Happy Memorial Day :)

|bananna|I am here fucking around with stuff, got a new quad box since this one is all but toast have win7 pro now i see it wont recognize the fucking internet so i go and search and see its a normal thing for win7 esspecially if you have comcast |banghead|Seriously wtf.....suposedly you have to enable/diasable the connecttion like 4 times or some shit to get it working for 2 hours |bullshit|

Hope everyone has a good day :)

and before i go back on this new box if you have some tips on this win7 internet thing post em :)

Cleo 2010-05-31 07:38 AM

No internet problems here. Our Macs seem to love u-verse.

Had hoped to take our kayaks out into the ocean to do some snorkeling but there are 2 foot waves so I guess we will be looking for something else to do other than snorkeling.

Simon 2010-05-31 08:03 AM

Good morning world |waves|

Same no Internet problem here, and also a Mac user so no tips on using Windows 7 to connect (at least not beyond the usual advice a Mac users gives any PC person).

Sending a big *THANK YOU* to all who have served or are now serving in the various branches of our military. And here's hoping we eventually get some leaders smart enough to bring you all home from any place you don't really need to be.

Wishing everyone else great hamburgers and hot dogs, with no spoiled potato salad, since a bbq is the way many celebrate the day here. And for those who don't celebrate the day...enjoy the work day!

:)

Rowdy 2010-05-31 08:13 AM

Enjoy the holiday all and have a great day.

Ramster 2010-05-31 08:47 AM

Good morning.

No holiday here in Canada, that was last Monday. Gonna work most of the day then I have to find a part for my ride-on mower and get the lawn mowed.

terry 2010-05-31 08:53 AM

Good Morning and Happy Monday Memorial Day Everyone!

No holiday here.

Tons of smoke in the air here though from those Quebec forest fires.

Have a great day!

MrMaryLou 2010-05-31 08:54 AM

Good Morning and Happy Memorial Day :)

Fonz 2010-05-31 09:44 AM

Good morning,

No holiday here either, that was also last monday. A bit of pc problems here, the damn thing keeps slowing and shutting down whenever a flash application is running. Time to go look at another laptop it seems.
Other than that all is good :)

Have a good one all!

cthulhu_waves 2010-05-31 10:10 AM

No connection problems here. I'm still working even if it's a holiday. But at least, outside is much less busy.

For what it's worth, HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!

bluemoney 2010-05-31 10:16 AM

Good morning all!

Mike-mijen 2010-05-31 10:42 AM

Remember on this Day all who gave all for freedom!
Thanks
(Served 12 years)

JustRobert 2010-05-31 11:40 AM

Good Morning :)

Thank you Mike and to all who have served!

Greenguy 2010-05-31 11:57 AM

Happy Memorial Day |waves|

No big plans for me today, just work & some Red Dead |thumb

bDok 2010-05-31 12:41 PM

Good morning. Just getting up and clearing the cobwebs out after two days of a lot of fun partying it up. :) Going to go get ribs for lunch with a buddy that is hitting the road today. Other than that it will be just lots of mellowing out and enjoying just being lazy.

Most likely I'll end up dialing in a little work here and there. Like right now I'm already in front of the computer so I might as well get some stuff done.

Have a good memorial day.

SCORE-Cash 2010-05-31 09:36 PM

Ope everyone enjoyed the day.