Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Good Tuesday Morning :) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=57016)

MrMaryLou 2010-04-06 05:30 AM

Good Tuesday Morning :)

Good Morning All :) Yet another early wake up |loony|

Simon 2010-04-06 06:38 AM

Good morning world |waves|

Yeah, early wake-ups are the best. Coffee while it's still dark out and checking what happened overnight while making plans for what to check off the list today.

Wishing everyone a great day (once you lazy bones get up I mean).

:)

Rowdy 2010-04-06 07:14 AM

Morning all :)

I smashed a finger yesterday between two large rocks while working on replacing a liner in one of our ponds. To say the least, I slept like hell since it seemed that one finger would managed to get bumped every so often. Guess I should have paid better attention to begin with. I do have a pretty purple finger tip at this point though ...lol

Have a good one folks!

Cleo 2010-04-06 07:24 AM

Invasion of the giant mosquitoes pretty much sums up last night. Not really sure how they got in since we have screens over every opening but somehow last night was more like camping than sleeping at home. Got up at 3 am and closed all the windows and put on the A/C but our house is still full of big nasty mosquitoes.

Just another boring day of work and errands planned for today.

Nymph 2010-04-06 07:32 AM

Good morning everyone!

Errands today, bank & license bureau...maybe I'll finally be legal down here this time. Probably catch some rays later this afternoon too. Oh yeah, and making my Easter dinner tonight since the weekend was so messed up....Baked ham for sandwiches, potato salad, deviled eggs, baked beans, and a lemon bar for desert.

Have a good one!

babymaker 2010-04-06 09:06 AM

Hi all :) going to be close to 90F here WTF lol :)

Get better Rowdy sounds like you could use an oxy or two :D

Jim 2010-04-06 09:13 AM

Good Morning
I seem to be having a few pc problems this morning. The only way to get a browser running is to open eudora, send an email to browser and go from there. Any other way asks which program to associate the browser with. :)

ArtWilliams 2010-04-06 09:20 AM

Good morning.

That is all I have right now.

Have a good day.

Ramster 2010-04-06 09:46 AM

Good Morning. Work all day here.

sue-fl 2010-04-06 10:23 AM

Morning!

My plan is to stay home and work today (maybe)!

Have a nice day all |thumb

JustRobert 2010-04-06 10:35 AM

Good Morning :)

Time For Work...WooHoo!

terry 2010-04-06 10:46 AM

Good Morning and Happy Tuesday Everyone!

Looks like rain is on the way so its work work work and no play for me today.

Have a good one.

Greenguy 2010-04-06 11:05 AM

Good Tuesday Peoples |waves|

I actually slept last night & now I'm over tired from sleeping too much :(

Normal bull shit work for me today.....

cthulhu_waves 2010-04-06 12:07 PM

Top of the morning to everyone! :-)

Fonz 2010-04-06 12:07 PM

Good afternoon,

Spent some hours at the offline job before noon and went to buy garden furniture in the afternoon. Now I preparing dinner. The parents in law are coming over. Happy joy joy :)

Have a good day all!

bluebrit 2010-04-06 12:34 PM

Hello all :)
I slept like crap so I'm having a very late start. No doubt I'll be awake all night now.

bDok 2010-04-06 03:21 PM

Good afternoon. Back in the saddle doing some work. I don't know how much really will be getting done today. I've scheduled a ton more time to handle online stuff from Thursday-Satruday this week.

Was real nice getting to see the Angel home opener. Was a great time. Now it's time to get back to work. Going to be light today but I'll get some things crossed off the long list.