Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   20th Thursday August - Hello! (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=54130)

Greenguy 2009-08-20 05:57 AM

20th Thursday August - Hello!

Morning |waves|

I'm going on about 2-1/2 hours of sleep - got up at 3 to piss & both dogs needed to go out, so I stayed up & worked

I can barely keep m eyes open at this point - nap time VERY shortly.

gnarpen 2009-08-20 06:19 AM

Hello All!
Midday in Sweden

NY Jester 2009-08-20 06:22 AM

Morning everyone. Im ot supposed to be up, I frikken dozed off watching BBAD at 12 and woke up @ 2:30 to a dog that needed to pee badly. That little rendezvous left me wide awake and I decided to start looking at PHP and SQL and see if I could wrap my head arund it (yeah thats always good to try to fall asleep to) But anyway, Im rambling. I see a mid morning nap shortly and then hopefully will get back in the swing of things.

Day 4 of the week..has begun

Simon 2009-08-20 06:40 AM

Good morning world |waves|

Got up too early here too, around 2:22 am, but went back to sleep until about 5 and then gave up and made some coffee. I'll be okay until mid-afternoon but then it's going to be quitting time...and yeah, maybe a nap earlier to be sure I can make it to then.

Now if only this coffee will start doing its job.

:)

stuveltje 2009-08-20 07:05 AM

Good afternoon all:) its 12:56 midday here and a temp of C33|sun|sun!
We got a heat warning today and a bad weather warning today, fuck weatherguy make up your mind!! Well even we have now heat this afternoon will end in a very bad weather with storm and alot of thunder and rain..if i have to believe the weatherman, but to be save i will get all the chairs and other stuff out of the yard and put them away in the barn...but first i have to wait till the clouds are comming, to hot to spent time in the sun now.
I have also a doc appointment for my son this midday, he complained some days ago about a spot on his back which was first a musquieto bite (or whatever you write that) so we checked and the spot was a bit bigger then a bite of that blood sucking bug, but my son said he scratched it and thats why it was bigger.....till i checked this morning...the spot is hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee its a bit smaller then my hand, it doesnt hurt he said, but hell i said you got to go to the doc, he is still pissed at me because he has to go to the doc, but hell better save then sorry!
My daughter is at her boyfriends house and will stay there till saturday, hubby is at work...so i have all the time to work on the net and hell i have so much to do!
Now i am done with babbling my shit on this board, so i wish you all a great day and eve!|boobies|

terry 2009-08-20 07:33 AM

Good Morning and Welcome to Thursday Everyone!

Looks like Bill could be heading to Canada. Heads up All.

Is it nap time yet?

Have a great day.

bluebrit 2009-08-20 07:34 AM

Good morning all. I went to bed around 4.30 but now I'm wide awake again so following a drink, some toast and half an hour to get my head on straight, I'll be working for the rest of the day.

Toby 2009-08-20 07:43 AM

Mornin' y'all,

|coffee is on, help yourself...

Rowdy 2009-08-20 07:55 AM

Morning folks :)

Tekster 2009-08-20 07:58 AM

Good Morning People :)

Fonz 2009-08-20 08:01 AM

Good morning/afternoon,

I have a major hangover from the last day of the fair last night. And to make things worse it's almost 35°C/95°F. Since there's no AC where I'm now I have to keep dragging a fan around the whole time.

Anyways, have a nice day all :)

Cleo 2009-08-20 08:10 AM

You all are up way to fucking early.

Went to a benefit last night with a bunch of my old computer clients. It was nice seeing people that I've know for many years but hadn't seen in years but hearing just how bad business is for everyone was rather depressing.

Nothing much going on here. Work, errands, work, eat, crap, piss, more work, eat, sleep, repast again tomorrow.

smutguy 2009-08-20 08:55 AM

good morning everyone

hashbury 2009-08-20 09:02 AM

Everybody is up early today.
Ive got some boring video uploading today. Then I will be making some promo trailers.
Hope everyone has a more exciting day than me.

HowlingWulf 2009-08-20 09:08 AM

Going to launch some new blogs soon with more attention to SEO stuff. See if I can crack into that market.

MrMaryLou 2009-08-20 09:12 AM

Good Morning All :)

Jim 2009-08-20 09:15 AM

Good Morning
Another busy day today. Last night was spent catching up on tv and to bed early.

Ramster 2009-08-20 09:18 AM

Good Morning.

You guys with the 2 and 3 am wakeups, I didn't go to bed until 2 am. Full day of work.

Taking the wife out to dinner tonight as our 10 year anniversary is tomorrow and we cannot go out tomorrow night, she and my daughter are going to the Britney Spears concert.

Mike-mijen 2009-08-20 09:29 AM

Oh is it Morning again? Have a good one!

JustRobert 2009-08-20 10:20 AM

Good Morning :)
Going to ride some more rollercoasters today.
Happy Anniversary Ramster

RedCherry 2009-08-20 10:25 AM

Morning all. I woke up at 4am (a little later than Greenie and NY Jester) to cats fighting. Is there a worse sound? After making sure it wasn't my cats fighting, I realized it was the stray cats we feed outside. Unfortunately, that probably means momma will be having more kittens. :( Wish we could catch her and have her fixed, but she won't let us get near her.

So I'm a bit sleepy, trying to wake up with a Sugar Free Rockstar, and get to work. Have a good one all.

RedCherry 2009-08-20 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramster (Post 461584)
Good Morning.

You guys with the 2 and 3 am wakeups, I didn't go to bed until 2 am. Full day of work.

Taking the wife out to dinner tonight as our 10 year anniversary is tomorrow and we cannot go out tomorrow night, she and my daughter are going to the Britney Spears concert.

Congrats! Have a fun time.

Preacher 2009-08-20 10:39 AM

Congratz on 10 years Ramster :)

First day of school here, everyone's running around like a chicken with their heads cut off. Fun Fun |waves|

ArtWilliams 2009-08-20 10:56 AM

Congratulations Ramster!

Going to meet my brother for lunch and then back home for work and exercise.

Have a great day everyone.

sue-fl 2009-08-20 11:03 AM

Morning!

This business makes for some strange sleep patterns doesn't it |yawn|

I agree RedCherry cats fighting is awful, I have often thought it was a baby crying at first.

My husband has 4 days off |bananna|too bad we are to broke to go away. It's ok though as the grandkids are thrilled to have him home and spend some time with him.

Have a nice day all |thumb