Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   General Business Knowledge (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Important Affiliate Manger !!! Warning to All pls Read :) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=53209)

centrerelax 2009-06-16 10:52 PM

Important Affiliate Manger !!! Warning to All pls Read :)

1 time research and learn, now I have found 1 very basic things, 1 that can make you very surprised, and very little help in the fraud, when time is of the Indo Forum, Indian Forum, Rus Forum ... I have 1 to gather data on the storage server and proxy sock and found that the most effective measures to combat frauders, after kĩ learn, the activities as follows Fraud , Registration Account 1 epassporte, check, wire, and then find 1 Adult Affiliate, registered and used sock proxy to be present through us, and I found 1 solution against the activities in which 1 is the reduced, deducing small, if they use proxy sock and through to the surface we also use proxy sock and to combat it. I tried using my credit card and try to order, according to my results and deducing this, when I use my credit card, I pay 1 to my site and register for VIP member, fill out the username and password email me the complete dc to fill my part creaditcard my number, so is through check Fraud part 1 of each option and paygate system :)
If you use maxmind, still have 1 number of households, and is a way through the surface, so after 2 years of research I have found 1 solution, connect to the data against Fraud, if frauders use proxy or sock that has blacklist Fraud against data in your frauders it can not continue to order more, this is time I introduced my sock with database and proxy update daily, can help you against many frauders :)
Please introduce database, is the kind of sock quality to frauders can surface through the DC, but the database are limited and will be updated continually, this database sock from those who play the nhge high, they use BOTNET sock to create, and your interests, many other hard to say that I, not knowing how to say :)
Thanks read :)

You will estimate the damage at least $ 200 if 1 frauders can surface through successfully, but those numbers too small to frauders, if the average middle frauders can attack the 1 site $ 500 1 month, then the 100 frauders you can do damage at least $ 5k, not calculated to reduce your prestige in the prevention frauders with other affiliate
I accidentally discovered frauders number 1 and try to calculate deecash.com system, I found that the average system will deecash losses at least $ 50k for 1 frauders :)
A typical example is the other bangbrosnetwork and hugetraffic and Increadollars, each network has been attacked frauders at least $ 200k to this time, so the Boss of this network has time to stagger and fix many bugs and anti frauders own way :)

LD 2009-06-16 11:00 PM

shit...

nickbaauw 2009-06-16 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by centrerelax (Post 454460)
1 time research and learn, now I have found 1 very basic things, 1 that can make you very surprised, and very little help in the fraud, when time is of the Indo Forum, Indian Forum, Rus Forum ... I have 1 to gather data on the storage server and proxy sock and found that the most effective measures to combat frauders, after kĩ learn, the activities as follows Fraud , Registration Account 1 epassporte, check, wire, and then find 1 Adult Affiliate, registered and used sock proxy to be present through us, and I found 1 solution against the activities in which 1 is the reduced, deducing small, if they use proxy sock and through to the surface we also use proxy sock and to combat it. I tried using my credit card and try to order, according to my results and deducing this, when I use my credit card, I pay 1 to my site and register for VIP member, fill out the username and password email me the complete dc to fill my part creaditcard my number, so is through check Fraud part 1 of each option and paygate system :)
If you use maxmind, still have 1 number of households, and is a way through the surface, so after 2 years of research I have found 1 solution, connect to the data against Fraud, if frauders use proxy or sock that has blacklist Fraud against data in your frauders it can not continue to order more, this is time I introduced my sock with database and proxy update daily, can help you against many frauders :)
Please introduce database, is the kind of sock quality to frauders can surface through the DC, but the database are limited and will be updated continually, this database sock from those who play the nhge high, they use BOTNET sock to create, and your interests, many other hard to say that I, not knowing how to say :)
Thanks read :)

You will estimate the damage at least $ 200 if 1 frauders can surface through successfully, but those numbers too small to frauders, if the average middle frauders can attack the 1 site $ 500 1 month, then the 100 frauders you can do damage at least $ 5k, not calculated to reduce your prestige in the prevention frauders with other affiliate
I accidentally discovered frauders number 1 and try to calculate deecash.com system, I found that the average system will deecash losses at least $ 50k for 1 frauders :)
A typical example is the other bangbrosnetwork and hugetraffic and Increadollars, each network has been attacked frauders at least $ 200k to this time, so the Boss of this network has time to stagger and fix many bugs and anti frauders own way :)

50,000$ on 1 fraud guy at deecash huh? hmmm.. thats new to me :)
Heard you are in touch with one of our team members already

We'd be more than happy to listen

Thanks

centrerelax 2009-06-16 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickbaauw (Post 454462)
50,000$ on 1 fraud guy at deecash huh? hmmm.. thats new to me :)
Heard you are in touch with one of our team members already

We'd be more than happy to listen

Thanks

Yes
i talking with Tammy

centrerelax 2009-06-16 11:50 PM

Quote:

50,000$ on 1 fraud guy at deecash huh? hmmm.. thats new to me
You Wrong
not 1 Fraud Guy,This is 1 Team Fraud
1 people with 3-5 account
100 peoples with ....
and...

centrerelax 2009-06-17 12:01 AM

I know you-Nick, I know you do not believe me, I also do not need to explain, just as the topic is fun: D
thank: D

jacklynlick 2009-06-17 12:10 AM

What the heck? Is this English, or am I dense?

I'm sorry for being so green here.............. but, I don't understand the whole fraud thing? I know there are webmasters that don't accept galleries, links, etc, due to cheaters............... but, I don't really understand how the cheating happens? Or how the fraud happens? WHAT?

After reading this, I'm even more confused.

Jax

centrerelax 2009-06-17 12:13 AM

I did not mean offense, Green sorry, and sorry Jackynlick, but I think only a manager is understand :)

fraud, there are many types
not only a fraud "galleries, links, etc, due to cheaters..."

nickbaauw 2009-06-17 04:54 AM

centrerelax is solid - thanks for the heads up - he helped us roll' up a network of fraud guys at http://launched.camspotcash.com

Thanks a lot for your time and effort.. for other programs.. please take your time and listen to the man...

Wazza 2009-06-17 05:14 AM

CSI would be proud of this effort... :)

mOrrI 2009-06-17 05:30 AM

Glad to seem that someone still cares ;)

NY Jester 2009-06-17 05:34 AM

Glad to some positive being relayed

centrerelax 2009-06-17 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickbaauw (Post 454490)
centrerelax is solid - thanks for the heads up - he helped us roll' up a network of fraud guys at http://launched.camspotcash.com
not in camspotcash Nick,in 18 Program Deecash,In other Affiliate :) exp: tonybucks,payoutmaster,dollars,increadible,hugetraffic,bangbrosonline,....

Thanks a lot for your time and effort.. for other programs.. please take your time and listen to the man...

Thanks Man

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wazza (Post 454491)
CSI would be proud of this effort... :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by NY Jester (Post 454498)
Glad to some positive being relayed

:D:D:D ??? |loony||loony||loony|

Greenguy 2009-06-17 08:55 AM

Can someone please translate the 1st post - or maybe give me the cliff notes?

centrerelax 2009-06-17 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenie (Post 454539)

this article I write, I keep the original
is the original Vietnamese, and my thanks to google translate to english for me
You need to note ???

hashbury 2009-06-17 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenie (Post 454539)

Same here.
I get bits and pieces, but would really like a good english translation.
We just caught a few frauders the other day. Our damage was min though.

Ramster 2009-06-17 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacklynlick (Post 454473)
What the heck? Is this English, or am I dense?

I'm sorry for being so green here.............. but, I don't understand the whole fraud thing? I know there are webmasters that don't accept galleries, links, etc, due to cheaters............... but, I don't really understand how the cheating happens? Or how the fraud happens? WHAT?

After reading this, I'm even more confused.

Jax

I am not positive but fraud for example he is talking about is fraud against affiliate programs.

So a webmaster signs up and uses stolen credit cards and epassporte as payout (or wire) but not check as it takes too long to receive and cash. With the stolen credit cards they sign up to PPS sites using their OWN affiliate code and make $500 (or whatever) and get the epassporte payout before the charge back or credit is processed by the credit card companies to the affiliate program itself.

That is one type of fraud run by webmasters.

hashbury 2009-06-17 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramster (Post 454566)
I am not positive but fraud for example he is talking about is fraud against affiliate programs.

So a webmaster signs up and uses stolen credit cards and epassporte as payout (or wire) but not check as it takes too long to receive and cash. With the stolen credit cards they sign up to PPS sites using their OWN affiliate code and make $500 (or whatever) and get the epassporte payout before the charge back or credit is processed by the credit card companies to the affiliate program itself.

This is the exact type of fraud we were seeing, But we only pay by check |crazy| so it was easy to catch.

jacklynlick 2009-06-17 11:49 AM

Wow! How calculated! I would have never thought of something like that. How difficult is it to send these guys to jail?
Jax

InfoGuy 2009-06-17 11:58 AM

'DJs buy music on stolen cards'

Quote:

A group, including a number of DJs, have been accused of making hundreds of thousands of pounds by buying their own music online with stolen credit cards.

It's alleged the gang put their own music on Apple iTunes and Amazon and spent about £459,000 buying it back - claiming nearly £200,000 in royalties.

Nine people were arrested in London and the Midlands after a joint operation with a new E-crime unit and the FBI.

furiousmale 2009-06-17 04:44 PM

Quote:

This is nothing new though. Fraudsters have been scamming this way for years. Its part of the reason many programs don't pay via epassporte anymore or went invite.

Is there more to the original post then just that? I have to admit I am having a hard time deciphering it.

centrerelax 2009-06-17 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hashbury (Post 454559)
Same here.
I get bits and pieces, but would really like a good english translation.
We just caught a few frauders the other day. Our damage was min though.

good jobs

Quote:

Yes :)
have a lot frauders.cheat about stolen card or a lot ,....
Quote:

Originally Posted by hashbury (Post 454570)
This is the exact type of fraud we were seeing, But we only pay by check |crazy| so it was easy to catch.

Good Idea,But If you can know all frauders used stolencard ,
if you can learn methods of operation of frauders you can pay with different methods

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacklynlick (Post 454586)
Wow! How calculated! I would have never thought of something like that. How difficult is it to send these guys to jail?
Jax

very difficult,only banned all frauders

Quote:

Originally Posted by furiousmale (Post 454619)
This is nothing new though. Fraudsters have been scamming this way for years. Its part of the reason many programs don't pay via epassporte anymore or went invite.

Is there more to the original post then just that? I have to admit I am having a hard time deciphering it.

Good Idea!

centrerelax 2009-06-17 05:09 PM

Good Luck to all,hope useful to all :)

and if anyone want to help with my test account is fraudulent please contact us. Thanks! As introduced above, my database can prevent fraud by the best :)

jacklynlick 2009-06-17 07:59 PM

Hey Centrerelax,
What country are you from? Or what is your language that you speak?

Love,
Jackie

centrerelax 2009-06-17 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacklynlick (Post 454637)
Hey Centrerelax,
What country are you from? Or what is your language that you speak?

Love,
Jackie

Vietnamese and use google translate :)