Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Good Early Tuesday Morning (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=49641)

T Pat 2008-10-21 06:49 AM

Good Early Tuesday Morning

Mornin All
I hate dogs, woke up to the pup barfing in my bed, half awake I put my hand in it.
I barely made it to the toilet before heaving my guts out.
Fucking dog got a pack of cigarettes off of my night table and chewed them up while we were sleeping.
My day can only get better
Coffee's On

bluebrit 2008-10-21 07:00 AM

Morning all.

Damn Pat. The only way that could be worse is if the dog got your last pack!

As for me, I went to bed with a blinding headache, woke up at 3 still with it and it finally went off about 20 mins ago. Now I just feel like crap.

I see a snooze in the near future.

Have a good one all.

Cleo 2008-10-21 07:14 AM

No puking dogs here but our cats puke pretty regularly.

My car is asking to be serviced telling me that its Steering Wheel Speed Sensor is failing again so going by the dealer to make an appointment to have it fixed again. Also going to drive by the voting place while I'm out and try to vote if the lines aren't too bad.

Other then errands just a day of work planned.

NY Jester 2008-10-21 07:27 AM

Hey all..happy chilly Tuesday morning to you all.

Pat, ya gotta let him know to smoke them not chew them. If he wanted chew he shouldve asked!

Trying to get some much needed catch up done this AM, as I have a family friend coming here at noon so I can help prepare an online resume and show the online career sites to her.

Be well.

MrMaryLou 2008-10-21 07:57 AM

Good Morning All :)

JackDaniel's 2008-10-21 08:02 AM

Good Morning Everyone |waves|

Jim 2008-10-21 08:03 AM

Good Morning Everyone
Yesterday was my wedding anniversary so it kind of makes for a weird week. I was ok until I received my friendly reminder from FTD. I keep thinking someone is going to congratulate me :)

stuveltje 2008-10-21 08:05 AM

Morning all:) its 2:03 midday here.
I have a huge cold and i have a big fucking headache...so early to bed for me this day.|yawn|
Have a great day and eve all!|goodnight

Ramster 2008-10-21 08:13 AM

Good Morning.

Left Buffalo yesterday after a fantastic time at Greenguy's and the Bills game which was a great game. Thanks again Greenguy :)

Simon 2008-10-21 08:18 AM

Good morning world |waves|

I'm going to get a lot done today.

There.
If you say something three times that makes it true.
And therefore I've already gotten a lot done today.
Whew... Now I can relax.

:)

--

P.S. Jim - I know exactly what you mean. I had reminders set with RedEnvelope.com and in my calendar program for birthday and anniversary. We used to call October 'birthday month' and I'd set up reminders to myself for each week to do something special. About drove me around the bend last year with reminders. Haven't gotten any yet this year but I keep wondering if there'll still be one sometime between now and the end of month.

dareutwo 2008-10-21 08:26 AM

Morning all -
First real frost of the year already, too damn early if ya ask me.
Other than that, I got nothing, no puking dogs or anything.

Toby 2008-10-21 08:46 AM

Mornin' y'all,

|coffee is on, help yourself...

Tekster 2008-10-21 09:33 AM

Good Morning,

Got nothing today. Have a great day everybody.

lorsha 2008-10-21 10:11 AM

Good morning everyone. |waves|

Mike-mijen 2008-10-21 10:13 AM

Good Morn To All. Work today. Just sign up with Papagmp and he says I will make thousands $$$ this week. I should believe him right?|pink
Peace Mike

J. Falcon - ACW 2008-10-21 10:18 AM

It's raining heavily here today. Good morning to all. Already hungry and ready to eat.

bDok 2008-10-21 10:25 AM

Morning. Got lots of things to do offline today. So I won't be around until later tonight.
Didn't get to half of my TV last night as I got tired and crawled into bed to watch Heroes. Which was strange to actually have to watch commercials. Normally let the tivo catch the first 15 minutes before starting to watch and can just fast forward through the commercials.

Enjoy your day everyone.

Greenguy 2008-10-21 10:35 AM

Morning |waves|

I did see a pile of cat shit down here when I got up, but then next time I walked passed where it was, it vanished. I can only assume that my dog now has HORRENDOUS breath.

I spent most of yesterday laying on my couch doing nothing & wondering if it was depression or the sleep apnea. I then perked up enough to go thru some fantasy hockey stuff & catch up on some reviews.

Seeing as it's Yell's 45th birthday, I'm going to take him to the Sabres/Bruins game & buy dinner |thumb
(that's funny because he was going regardless of his birthday & it's my turn to buy dinner)

cherrylula 2008-10-21 10:44 AM

Good Morning :)

dog vomit and poop really blows... been fighting them for years.

I once had a small puppy I let sleep in my bed, it turned into a stinking beast that hogged the covers, and it took me about 3 years to break him of the habit.

I'd wake up occasionally and in the middle of the night he would be at the foot of the bed corner, head under the covers and ass hanging out.

I even recently trained them to sleep in the front room because the slurping dog noises in the middle of the night really started to bother me.

I feel your pain. |cry|

Preacher 2008-10-21 10:45 AM

Still in painting Hell. Yesterday al they got done was the drop clothes. My house looks like a bio-hazard scene. :(

balls_deep 2008-10-21 11:11 AM

good morning all.

just another day of selling smut.

coffee is on.

sue-fl 2008-10-21 11:13 AM

Morning!

Another beautiful day here sunny and warm |thumb

I can join the cat/dog puke group today! My dog puked has been every morning for a few days now cause she's pregnant. But she did it outside at least!

Have a site to submit, then outside and enjoy the sun.

Have a great day all |thumb

docholly 2008-10-21 11:15 AM

|yawn| Morning |yawn|

After a full day of being MsCorporate and basking in the "holiday forecast" numbers.. kind of hard to put a SPIN on this year.. we went to Minus 5 in the Mandalay Bay. It's a new ice bar complete with parkas and yes they do have plus sized ones!! |bananna|

Came home and napped for a couple of hours before taking the RugDawg to pick up his midnight copy of Fable II. While he waited in line with about 100 other geeky Xbox360 owners..I sat at a slut machine in the grocery store. It was a profitable trip. He won a 50.00 gift card from Game Stop and I won 700.00 from sluts. Well worth the 20.00 r/t cab ride even if I only got 5 hours of sleep. |yawn|

Today will be another long day that starts in about an hour and ends sometime tonight around 10pm. I wonder if anyone will notice if I nod off in the afternoon keynote.

BTW the hottest selling product for the CE market this year?? HDMI Cables. Who knew??

Have a good one.. *I'm ready to Yak after reading TPat's AM adventures*.. |thumb

RedCherry 2008-10-21 11:16 AM

Morning all.

Pat, sorry to hear about the start of your day. MadHatter has to clean up all cat vomit in the house, or else I hurl. I feel your pain.

I had insomnia horribly last night, but since I have to go down and get fasting blood work done, I want to finish so I can eat, then maybe a nap, lol.

Have a good one all.

JustRobert 2008-10-21 11:49 AM

Good Morning :)
Work on the agenda and thats about it