Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Why can't the dumb fuck say NUCLEAR! (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=44264)

DangerDave 2007-12-05 06:07 PM

Why can't the dumb fuck say NUCLEAR!

Apologies for those that feel I have insulted the US president but.......

... why can't the dumb fucking hillbilly say 'NUCLEAR' ???

It aint that hard!

:(

DD

spookyx 2007-12-05 06:28 PM

dave dave dave..... its the first rule of being a retard.

#1 don't speak your native language

|jester|

Useless 2007-12-05 06:43 PM

I can no longer hear GW's wacky-ass mis-pronunciations because my ears bleed whenever he begins to speak.

I do enjoy reading news stories where he attempts to explain that Iran is still a threat, WMD or not, in the same manner as he did during the build up to the Iraq war after all of the U.N. weapons inspectors reported that there were no WMD there. History repeats itself amazingly fast in this part of the world.

Keep in mind, there are still a lot of people in the U.S. who believe that dinosaurs existed at the same time as man, there is no such thing as evolution, and that only gays get AIDS. You really can't expect our leader to be able to pronounce a multisyllabic word.

dareutwo 2007-12-05 06:50 PM

|bow| The MUTE button!

spookyx 2007-12-05 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Useless Warrior (Post 377675)
there are still a lot of people in the U.S. who believe that dinosaurs existed at the same time as man

wait..... are you trying to tell me The Flintstones tv show is not based on fact???????

dammit. there goes my whole concept of the universe out the window.

|shocking|

and don't just pick on Americans, many morons from around the world believe the same thing.

T Pat 2007-12-05 07:07 PM

Thanks DD I sprayed coffee through my nose and all over my keyboard.
all I can say is I didn't vote for him or his daddy:D

Bill 2007-12-05 07:14 PM

This is one of those times when I thank fucking god for the DVR.

I haven't had to watch more than a few seconds of that fucktard for years now.

Nothing comes out of his mouth but lies anyway.

Only one more year.

docholly 2007-12-05 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Useless Warrior (Post 377675)
Keep in mind, there are still a lot of people in the U.S. who believe that dinosaurs existed at the same time as man, there is no such thing as evolution, and that only gays get AIDS. You really can't expect our leader to be able to pronounce a multisyllabic word.

About a month ago I bought tickets to "Walking with Dinosaurs" that will be here in mid January. I got the tickets yesterday and in the envelope was this notice that we "might" have to cross the picket lines of those who don't believe that dinosaurs existed. I was thinking this is FUCKING Vegas where hookers, bookies and bibles coexist on the strip and i have to worry that some dayam pseudo religious group thinks that Oil comes directly from god. (that's little "g")

BTW (since I hijacked this thread) if anyone still doesn't believe the man is a blithering idiot, they need to be sent to Gitmo, poste haste. |banghead|

Cleo 2007-12-05 08:42 PM

Cowboy politics at its finest.

SheepGuy 2007-12-05 08:57 PM

LOL!
At least you Aussies threw out his bum buddy, once Canada does the same he'll be truly alone in his fantasy world ;)

DangerDave 2007-12-05 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SheepGuy (Post 377705)
At least you Aussies threw out his bum buddy,

Damn straight mate... That little weasel Howard is Gooooooooooone!

He lost government
He lost is seat
and he got his ass kicked...

Good riddance...

You guys need to do the same with Bush and the world will be a better place.. (not that any of the substitutes look much better:( )

DD

Bobc01 2007-12-05 10:48 PM

Just as you get rid of one arsehole, there's always another one ready and waiting to get in.

The best way to look at it is, if bullshit could bounce then every politician would be a well travelled astronaut.

Bluey 2007-12-06 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobc01 (Post 377715)
The best way to look at it is, if bullshit could bounce then every politician would be a well travelled astronaut.

Ahmen to that.

SheepGuy 2007-12-06 12:33 AM

Being in Canada I can't do much about Bush, but Harper has some serious opposition and I'm part of that. The Fiberals, our main opposition party, likely won't be much better though, I've been with the Greens since the early '80's. It's a long haul but it's not politics as usual and in the last poll we were the 3rd party in Canada, moving up from 5th in the last election ;)

ScreaM 2007-12-06 01:19 AM

lol I have no idea.

tigermom 2007-12-06 01:53 AM

What does he say instead of "Nuclear"?

(sorry, not in the habit of wasting time listening to GWB)

SheepGuy 2007-12-06 02:06 AM

Nucular ;)

tyre71 2007-12-06 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill (Post 377685)
This is one of those times when I thank fucking god for the DVR.

I haven't had to watch more than a few seconds of that fucktard for years now.

Nothing comes out of his mouth but lies anyway.

Only one more year.

Yep just one more year for him to try his best shot at plunging the world into armegeddon . After his fucked up term I don't Western civilization will ever be the same. |devil|

Jim 2007-12-06 11:18 AM

The Nucular thing kills me too. I often wonder why nobody tells him he is saying it wrong. :)

LD 2007-12-06 11:50 AM

He's The Decider, he doesn't have to be coherent...

SirMoby 2007-12-06 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim (Post 377801)
The Nucular thing kills me too. I often wonder why nobody tells him he is saying it wrong. :)

His base loves it. There's finally a leader that speaks in small words and uses simple phrases that they can not only understand but also remember.

Sure, every time I listen to another world leader of even a small country I'm reminded at how simple minded our current leader sounds but when you want to appeal to the small minded you have to act like the small minded.

docholly 2007-12-06 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim (Post 377801)

God told him how to pronounce it.

RageCash-Ben 2007-12-07 06:58 PM

bush can't pronounce alot of words

blows my mind the guy is running a country

munchie 2007-12-07 07:13 PM

Don't forget his version of "weapons of mass destruction."

ScreaM 2007-12-08 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SheepGuy (Post 377732)
Nucular ;)

That's the new slang. :D