Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   He's happy, he's scrappy, he's the son of god. (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=30970)

juggernaut 2006-04-24 10:52 AM

He's happy, he's scrappy, he's the son of god.

Buddy Christ made it to the house. The bad thing is I wanted to take him with me to the AC this weekend but he did not come in time. I left Saturday at 3pm and when I got back home Sunday, Buddy was on the table so he must have got in after 3. Man it would have been nice to bring him. Hey good thing is I won $380 :)

fetish1 2006-04-24 12:33 PM

Just gotta ask...the comment under your avitar states "Location: Central Jersey (Armpit of America) If I was rich and powerful I would dress" So should we assume that currently you don't wear clothes??? |couch|

juggernaut 2006-04-24 12:36 PM

I wear clothes but only at work and that's cause it's required. But when I'm home I'm free in every aspect of the word lol.

MrYum 2006-04-24 01:54 PM

Congrats Jugg |thumb

Glad Buddy made the trip okay...will look forward to PICS!

Oh, on the whole naked working thing...it's the only way to fly! I love Florida :D

digifan 2006-04-24 02:26 PM

Congrats :) And being naked is fun.. if the weather is fine enough lol.

juggernaut 2006-04-24 08:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here he is :)

karomesis 2006-04-26 01:25 PM

Quote:

But when I'm home I'm free in every aspect of the word lol.
personally, I don't think nudity necessarily equates to sexuality. I find thongs, stockings, and other articles of attire more sexual than nudity.

Brazilian beaches are a perfect example of this phenomenon. As they like to say fio dental.....dental floss:D

juggernaut, how do you go about ordering a buddy christ? I am in dire need of one to complement my deity collection which already includes pedophile mohammed, and flatulent buddha.|thumb

juggernaut 2006-04-26 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karomesis
juggernaut, how do you go about ordering a buddy christ? I am in dire need of one to complement my deity collection which already includes pedophile mohammed, and flatulent buddha.|thumb

To get one you need to hit 1000 posts.

karomesis 2006-04-26 02:07 PM

Damn .|banghead| .

I was hellbent on aquiring a buddy christ in the near future.|headbang|

MrYum 2006-04-26 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karomesis
Damn .|banghead| .

I was hellbent on aquiring a buddy christ in the near future.|headbang|

Well, perhaps not in the near future...unless you go on a posting spree :D

But, stick around and keep doing what you're doing...Buddy will come to you in due time :)

Added: Nice pic Jugg...looks like Buddy's fitting right in |thumb

karomesis 2006-04-26 02:49 PM

Quote:

But, stick around and keep doing what you're doing...Buddy will come to you in due time
Thanks for the encouragment MrYum.

I appreciate it.

virgohippy 2006-04-26 03:47 PM

Can I order them in bulk? What's the going rate per 1k posts?

fetish1 2006-04-26 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juggernaut
I wear clothes but only at work and that's cause it's required. But when I'm home I'm free in every aspect of the word lol.

THEN

Quote:

Originally Posted by juggernaut
Here he is :)
Attached Imageshttp://www.greenguysboard.com/board/...attach/jpg.gif001.jpg (15.0 KB, 23 views)

I thought SURE we were gonna get to see a pic of Jugg sitting around the house "freely" :D

juggernaut 2006-04-27 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fetish1
I thought SURE we were gonna get to see a pic of Jugg sitting around the house "freely" :D

LOLOL I'm not that brave and I don't have the insurance for blinding the members here.

docholly 2006-04-27 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fetish1
THEN

Me too.. i rushed over to see!!! |jester|

Buddy, Juggs and Speed er Time.

Toby 2006-04-27 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by docholly
Me too.. i rushed over to see!!! |jester|

Buddy, Juggs and Speed er Time.

LOL, I can certainly envision Buddy and Juggs buzzin' the nuns. :D