Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Link Lists & Getting Listed (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The Official HFS Links Thread (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=27983)

Chop Smith 2006-01-15 09:50 PM

The Official HFS Links Thread

I would like to thank Greenguy and Jim for allowing me to open this thread. The forum on hfslinks.com will be closed and all inquires about HFSLinks.com will be addressed here.

Today, 01/15/06, we added the following to the HFSLinks.com database
18 filler hfs' for Pimproll
5 hfs' from Harlot Cash
18 hosted free sites from Sexy City Cash
16 hfs' from Nubiles

Greenguy 2006-01-16 08:16 AM

Very nice :)

More info to come shortly..... :D

Fonz 2006-01-16 09:16 AM

Nice, I almost was the top-poster at that board :D
Keep them coming Chop |thumb

Useless 2006-01-16 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy
More info to come shortly..... :D

How would you know?
|couch|

Fonz 2006-01-16 02:46 PM

The nastydollars latina filler site gives me a 404...

http://www.hfslinks.com/nastydollars...dex.php?smilin

Chop Smith 2006-01-16 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fonz
The nastydollars latina filler site gives me a 404...

Try this by adding an "s" after "latina"

It is fixed in the db. Thanks for letting me know. Either Chop or the link checker did not do their job. :D

By the way you are the number 1 poster in this thread. |thumb

Chop Smith 2006-01-18 04:48 AM

01/18/06

We added the following to the HFSLinks.com database
9 hosted free sites from Chop's Cash
6 hfs' from Adult Cam Dollars
10 hfs' from Nubiles

DonPaul 2006-01-18 07:17 AM

When we add new sites how do we get them listed with you? You spider automatically or do we need to tell you? :)

Greenguy 2006-01-18 07:34 AM

DonPaul - you guys send out a newsletter? If so, I know I missed it :(

I'm new with Chop, but I assume he has an email addy for sponsors with HFS's to send over their new lists :)

DonPaul 2006-01-18 09:01 AM

Hey GreenGuy :) At the moment we don't we're planning to sendout a weekly/monthly newsletter with new freesites/mgp/tgpgalleries, how often do you prefer to get an "update"? Don't want to be too spammy, I get a newsletter almost each day from one company and they go straight to my trashbin....... don't wanna end up like them hehe ;)

docholly 2006-01-18 09:16 AM

We release the updates once per week. So whenever you have new HFS available just drop Chop a note and he'll include you in the next update.

DonPaul 2006-01-18 09:31 AM

oki sounds great :) Hopefully he's signed up to our program so he should get the newsletter once we got it ready :)

Greenguy 2006-01-18 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DonPaul
Hey GreenGuy :) At the moment we don't we're planning to sendout a weekly/monthly newsletter with new freesites/mgp/tgpgalleries, how often do you prefer to get an "update"? Don't want to be too spammy, I get a newsletter almost each day from one company and they go straight to my trashbin....... don't wanna end up like them hehe ;)

If you release HFS & Galleries & don't tell anyone, then how are we to know they are there? :D

Useless 2006-01-18 10:59 AM

Quote:

oki sounds great :) Hopefully he's signed up to our program so he should get the newsletter once we got it ready :)

Yup, your program is listed at HFSlinks.com. |thumb

Chop Smith 2006-01-18 12:07 PM

Quote:

Don Paul,

I signed up for your program and listed 48 hfs' for you program on 10/27/05. I don't think that I have ever received a newsletter from you so I have not made any updates.

I will check your site today for new hfs'. I make a real effort to get our members new links the day a program releases them or the day after. Some of the programs send me a pipe delimited file over before they release their newsletter allowing me to have their hfs' up by the time the program affiliates read it.

We want to work closely with sponsors providing hfs'. If you have any questions or should I be able to help your hfs' project anyway, feel free to email me at chop at hfslinks dot com.

swedguy 2006-01-18 12:23 PM

You know what would be a really nice and lazy thing?

In the "news" list where it says " 5 hfs' from Harlot Cash ". If you could just click on it and get the new sites :)

Greenguy 2006-01-18 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swedguy

In the "news" list where it says " 5 hfs' from Harlot Cash ". If you could just click on it and get the new sites :)

You'd have to go thru the form area anyway, since it has all the bells & whistles like titles & descriptions & how you want them sorted & separated....you lazy ass :D

swedguy 2006-01-18 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy
You'd have to go thru the form area anyway, since it has all the bells & whistles like titles & descriptions & how you want them sorted & separated....you lazy ass :D

That's why you set all that info once, in a cookie for example, so you don't have to do that every time :D
After that it's just to click on the link in the news and voila! :D

Chop Smith 2006-01-18 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swedguy

With some effort, I think I could do that. However, I would have to check with Greenguy and Jim as to where that would be consider spamming in this thread.

Another neat thing would be to have the ability for your your link list script poll hfslinks.com for hfs' that you don't have. Perhaps, it could dump the links into a special db for your approval.

Lots of possibilities to help link list owners, but for now our number one goal is an attempt to show sponsors how valuable link list traffic is and get them building hfs'. Goal two is to work with sponsors that are building hfs' and get them to throw away those damn templates and to build sites that meet your minimum standards.

Nice suggestion, Swed. Thanks

swedguy 2006-01-18 12:50 PM

Now we're talking :D

Greenguy 2006-01-18 01:28 PM

Chop - you have permission to post whatever you want here in the Link List forum |shake|

swedguy - I do love you & your lazy ass :D

Linkster 2006-01-18 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chop Smith
Another neat thing would be to have the ability for your your link list script poll hfslinks.com for hfs' that you don't have. Perhaps, it could dump the links into a special db for your approval.

You get that programmed - Ill donate whatever large amount you want directly to your bank account :)

Chop Smith 2006-01-18 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linkster
You get that programmed - Ill donate whatever large amount you want directly to your bank account :)

My banker would appreciate a deposit. :D

This is not a promise but it is being worked on and I think it will be done before the cappie start biting in the spring. It is my belief that it will be included in a new LL script. I am aware of one script that it will not work with.

Instead of a donation to my bank account, just come hang out with me one day.

sue-fl 2006-01-18 06:25 PM

You are the man Chop! |thumb

Preacher 2006-01-19 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chop Smith

Well my problem's always been I don't know if I've listed a HFS or not until I try to add the link and my LL rejects it as a duplicate sub.

What I was thinking would be cool, is if there was a checkbox (on hfslinks.com) a LL owner could check next to a HFS link she has just added to her linklist that is recorded, so next time you look for HFS' you'd see the checkmarked links and there'd be a visual indicator for free-sites not listed by the LL owner yet. (I hope this is clear |huh )

This I guess would be for people running scripts that couldn't poll your db. Just a thought.