Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   General Business Knowledge (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Some praise for CCBill (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=26957)

eksites 2005-12-12 11:13 AM

Some praise for CCBill

Just thought I'd say a public thank you to the kind folks over at CCBill Customer Service. I've been converting well with one of their programs (shemale-club.com) and was saying to myself, where the hell are my checks?

Then I remembered that I moved last year, and that the post office doesn't forward mail forever. I called up the customer service number on their admin area, got a pick up by a live person on the second ring, and they took care of changing my address right away. Turns out my checks have been getting returned to them for the last 14 weeks.

*d'oh*

On the bright side, it might be time to get that new desktop I've been needing. Anyway, I know that we're all quick to bitch when things are annoying, I thought I'd take a moment to give a |thumb for good customer service. :)

CCBill James 2005-12-12 05:05 PM

Hello Eksites,

Thank you for the awesome compliment.

We're always glad to be of service.

- James A.
ClientSupport@ccbill.com

Chop Smith 2005-12-12 05:17 PM

I would like to add a |cheer| from the program side. After, the initial set up a couple of years ago, I have gotten great support from ccBill. I have never had a new addition to take more than a few hours.

rtv 2005-12-12 05:31 PM

Good customer support and care makes CCBill the top 3rd party billing. If everybody care more about their customers and partners they would be doing much better with their business

Vrich 2005-12-12 09:40 PM

I 2nd all the compliments to ccbill. They have been a real pleasure to work with over the years. Solid as a rock!

MrYum 2005-12-12 10:54 PM

Very nicely done...good to see some kudos delivered when due |thumb

Jan Barnes 2005-12-13 09:04 AM

I guess iBill is not providing much competition these days.

This might be childish, but I love how ccbill shows if a member is active or not at all times. It makes every rebill exciting, and it is easy to track as a reseller how long a member has been around. Each time someone passes the one year mark, I wish I could send them a gift.

Wazza 2005-12-13 09:06 AM

I'm a big fan of CCBill - a suggestion for improvement - stating in the sponsor info screen how long a sponsor has chosen to set their cookies for (providing they're still given the option)

Lloyd_CCBill 2005-12-13 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wazza
I'm a big fan of CCBill - a suggestion for improvement - stating in the sponsor info screen how long a sponsor has chosen to set their cookies for (providing they're still given the option)

Thanks for the suggestion Wazza. You have a very good idea here and I am going to forward it on to our Feature Request team to review.

DangerDave 2005-12-13 07:09 PM

Heres another idea.....

.. put the perforations back in the affiliate cheques.....

It took Epoch 3 years or more to do it, and its a big backward step for CCBill to have removed/decreased them :(

Yes I am serious... :D

DD

Chop Smith 2005-12-13 07:21 PM

I agree with DD. I almost ripped one last week.

nekrom 2005-12-13 10:03 PM

Scissors? :)

natalie 2005-12-13 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nekrom
Scissors? :)

hehe I bet you have no teenagers. We own probably 10 pairs of the bastards (scissors not kids) and you think I can ever find one?

tickler 2005-12-14 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lloyd_CCBill
Thanks for the suggestion Wazza. You have a very good idea here and I am going to forward it on to our Feature Request team to review.

Perhaps you could show the WM referral percent also. Apparently sometimes it gets changed.

Tell Emmanulle I am still confused!

Toby 2005-12-14 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tickler
Perhaps you could show the WM referral percent also. Apparently sometimes it gets changed.

Agreed, that would be nice to have listed.

GUNNER 2005-12-14 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DangerDave
Heres another idea.....

.. put the perforations back in the affiliate cheques.....

It took Epoch 3 years or more to do it, and its a big backward step for CCBill to have removed/decreased them :(

Yes I am serious... :D

DD

lol, I thought I was the only one who gets aggrevated about this

Wazza 2005-12-14 09:18 PM

Maybe they've got a Trading Places style bet on the perforation issue :D

Jel 2005-12-15 01:12 AM

The perforation is actually still there, I found it yesterday (by accident!) the fold is so close to it though that even using the perforation it took a sideways skew and ripped, luckily it went the opposite way to the check. An aggravation for sure.

markit 2005-12-20 08:03 AM

what can I say about CCbill?

:)

Useless 2005-12-20 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jel
The perforation is actually still there, I found it yesterday (by accident!) the fold is so close to it though that even using the perforation it took a sideways skew and ripped, luckily it went the opposite way to the check. An aggravation for sure.

Yup - it's there. The checks used to get folded right on the perforation, but it seems that the folding machine's settings are a few millimeters askew and the lazy bastard running the machine isn't checking his/her work (for the last couple of months).

I used to run a big Stahl folder in a bindery. The perforation is probably being done by the folder too. Someone should be slapped. Twice.

DangerDave 2005-12-20 03:45 PM

Come on CCBill :D
If I have to hire a "cheque-ripper" I will be sending you the bill!!

DD

Greenguy 2005-12-20 04:44 PM

I thought I was the only ass that was annoyed by the perforation being 1/16th of an inch off :D

plateman 2005-12-20 04:50 PM

|bow| I guess you could be happy to get a check|huh

Taass 2005-12-21 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by natalie
hehe I bet you have no teenagers. We own probably 10 pairs of the bastards (scissors not kids) and you think I can ever find one?

*LOOL* that coment cracked me up :D
Have exactly the same problem.. scissors and flashlights we seem to be out buying new ones on a weekly basis as they just wanish into thin air *lol*

Taass 2005-12-21 05:26 AM

Btw. I've allways been getting an email from CCbill when they had one of my checks returned, asking if I changed adress..|thumb