Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   General Business Knowledge (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Rand From Epassporte - I have A Huge Problem (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=21855)

kristian 2005-07-11 08:02 AM

Rand From Epassporte - I have A Huge Problem

Rand, :)

I have sent you an email. Could you please look at this and have someone deal with it today, immediately. I ask you, since the urgency of the matter cannot tolerate the (sorry) usually slow manner of support.

Awaiting an answer,

Kristian.

kristian 2005-07-11 08:08 AM

Almost $10K has disappeared from my account in the night.

I'm not a happy camper.

Fido 2005-07-11 08:31 AM

Yes, my accont also shows $0.00 balance, currently ePassporte site is down, so I assume they are working on it.

iggysick 2005-07-11 08:39 AM

Mine balance is 0.00$ too but that thing already happened once and they solved it quickly so I am not worried |cool|

Greenguy 2005-07-11 08:42 AM

ePassporte is currently down for maintenance. Please check back in 15 minutes for balance information

Stouch 2005-07-11 08:44 AM

Kristian it has happened in the past where they are doing maintenance. Also if its any consolation it was ok at the cashpoint this morning when I took £100 out.

kristian 2005-07-11 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stouch
Kristian it has happened in the past where they are doing maintenance. Also if its any consolation it was ok at the cashpoint this morning when I took £100 out.

I've not long since tried withdrawing cash and the card was refused.

kristian 2005-07-11 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy
ePassporte is currently down for maintenance. Please check back in 15 minutes for balance information

When I logged in this afternoon, I had no such warning, just my normal-looking account with a zero balance. Now I get the same message.

Useless 2005-07-11 11:37 AM

I thought you said I could borrow that 10k, Kristian. ;)

If it makes everyone feel better, my account has always had a balance of $0.

kristian 2005-07-11 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Useless Warrior
I thought you said I could borrow that 10k, Kristian. ;)

If it makes everyone feel better, my account has always had a balance of $0.

You said I could have anal, deal-breaker! |shocking|

My account usually have zero too, but it's been a good few days. brag brag |dizzy|

kristian 2005-07-11 11:47 AM

Problem is all sorted now anyway, it seems. I just hope the same thing never happens with my bank. I think I'd die on the spot. lol

Rand 2005-07-11 12:58 PM

I replied to your email before I saw this post.

I verified that your account balance was correct and the status of your account was normal.

Sometimes when ePassporte undergoes maintenance there may be a temporary disruption in your ability to retrieve your balance from the website. When this happens, wait just a few minutes and check back. These occurrences are seldom and only last a few minutes.

kristian 2005-07-11 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rand
I replied to your email before I saw this post.

I verified that your account balance was correct and the status of your account was normal.

Sometimes when ePassporte undergoes maintenance there may be a temporary disruption in your ability to retrieve your balance from the website. When this happens, wait just a few minutes and check back. These occurrences are seldom and only last a few minutes.

In my case, it was well over an hour. And, I think you'd agree, with this sum of money I could not be blamed for displaying a modicum of concern. Such an occurrence never happens with any of my banks, for which both my heart and vibrant hair-color are thankful.

digifan 2005-07-12 08:07 AM

Lol I wasn't around yesterday so didn't worry a sec.. and when checked my epass account I just found some fre$h money there :)

manca 2005-07-13 02:36 PM

btw. They are under maintenance, right now, again ;)