Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   General Business Knowledge (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Warning Epassporte Will Burn You (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=39697)

BriansSites 2007-04-16 06:02 PM

Warning Epassporte Will Burn You

I don't use these forums much but I've been around sometime in this business and have used them for a while and it seems there is one problem after another.

they took 300.00 out of my account cleaning out the small reserve i keep in it and putting me minus over 200.00 so in the hole by letting a charge go through that should never have went through, this is not a credit card and if i had went to a store and tried to buy something over what i had in my account it would not have went through.

however when i used it for a company to help with moving charges who were supposed to debit it 1.00 dollar, they let it go through for a much much larger amount even though there was not enough to cover it.

and now i have fought with them for over 7 days to get this resolved, i was told several times i would get a call back did i NO!, ever since that guy bought them they have went to SHIT and if you don't have or use them i would suggest you do not, this is about the 20th time in the last year i have had to go through shit problems with them.

and customer service plain sucks the dog dick, i think before this is over i'm going to make a anti epass forum, anyway i vented , good luck if you use them or have not had problems i assure you your time is coming.

I do know this they wont get me again, as soon as i get this cleared one way or the other im closing my account they wont get me on there crazy shit again.

DOWN WITH EPASSPORTE THE WEBS BIGGEST SCAM!

zack2004 2007-04-16 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BriansSites (Post 342945)
I don't use these forums much but I've been around sometime in this business and have used them for a while and it seems there is one problem after another.

Great second post!

WTF!

Me be here long time and make good sense sometimes |banghead|

BriansSites 2007-04-16 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zack2004 (Post 342951)
Great second post!

WTF!

Me be here long time and make good sense sometimes |banghead|

i was reffering to epassporte, one of the reasons i dont come to these forums very much is simple minded comments from simple minded people who tend to hide behind a computer screen and shoot off there yaps

Greenguy 2007-04-16 06:29 PM

There's a problem with message boards (all of them) where when someone with little or zero posts makes a long "they fucked me" post, no one believes them (or thinks they have some other agenda)

My advice to you is to contact Keyser Soze - ICQ 95-431-302 - and see if he can help.

Fonz 2007-04-16 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zack2004 (Post 342951)
Great second post!

Actually it was his first post |couch|

Yeah, contact Keyser, he'll be able to set things straight.

Useless 2007-04-16 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BriansSites (Post 342954)
one of the reasons i dont come to these forums very much is simple minded comments from simple minded people who tend to hide behind a computer screen and shoot off there yaps

And you aren't?

Qon 2007-04-17 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenie (Post 342955)
There's a problem with message boards (all of them) where when someone with little or zero posts makes a long "they fucked me" post, no one believes them (or thinks they have some other agenda)

My advice to you is to contact Keyser Soze - ICQ 95-431-302 - and see if he can help.

co-signed... i keep seeing these cats that are all heated about a problem they seem to be having hitting up all the boards as if this is going to resolve the issue. epass is solid in my book. keep your biz to yourself... no need to post like this cuz it just makes you look |crazy|

spookyx 2007-04-17 03:31 AM

as far as i know (which i admit is very little about anything) Keyser Soze has always helped fix the very few legitimate problems with epass

|thumb

Keyser Soze 2007-04-17 06:32 AM

Quote:

they took 300.00 out of my account cleaning out the small reserve i keep in it and putting me minus over 200.00 so in the hole by letting a charge go through that should never have went through, this is not a credit card and if i had went to a store and tried to buy something over what i had in my account it would not have went through.

however when i used it for a company to help with moving charges who were supposed to debit it 1.00 dollar, they let it go through for a much much larger amount even though there was not enough to cover it.

and now i have fought with them for over 7 days to get this resolved, i was told several times i would get a call back did i NO!, ever since that guy bought them they have went to SHIT and if you don't have or use them i would suggest you do not, this is about the 20th time in the last year i have had to go through shit problems with them.

and customer service plain sucks the dog dick, i think before this is over i'm going to make a anti epass forum, anyway i vented , good luck if you use them or have not had problems i assure you your time is coming.

I do know this they wont get me again, as soon as i get this cleared one way or the other im closing my account they wont get me on there crazy shit again.

I apologize for you not receiving the promised call back and the delay in getting your issue solved can you please email me your UserID and the Ticket# then I will look into it.

Thanks

Brian can you please email me michael.olsen@epassporte.com

BriansSites 2007-04-17 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keyser Soze (Post 342998)
I apologize for you not receiving the promised call back and the delay in getting your issue solved can you please email me your UserID and the Ticket# then I will look into it.

Thanks

Brian can you please email me michael.olsen@epassporte.com

I spoke with you this morning on ICQ and then emailed you but nothing as of yet , no email no call no nothing

BriansSites 2007-04-17 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qon (Post 342985)
co-signed... i keep seeing these cats that are all heated about a problem they seem to be having hitting up all the boards as if this is going to resolve the issue. epass is solid in my book. keep your biz to yourself... no need to post like this cuz it just makes you look |crazy|

Simple People Simple Minds

BriansSites 2007-04-17 02:24 PM

Quote:

i dont come to most forums very often, simply becasue people dont know how to be polite, they hide behind a keyboard and as i said run there mouths.

i posted this if for no other reason to warn others and to be honest hoping someone from epass would see it and hopefully to keep from getting bad press resolve the situation.

it should have NEVER happened in the first place and its on them becasue it did

Greenguy 2007-04-17 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BriansSites (Post 343066)
i dont come to most forums very often, simply becasue people dont know how to be polite, they hide behind a keyboard and as i said run there mouths....

And your post here is different because.......?

BriansSites 2007-04-17 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenie (Post 343068)
And your post here is different because.......?

well i didn't just stop in post it and leave for one, i commented on several things and came back by today in essence i didn't come by hit the board with something , ie... drive-by and then leave

spazlabz 2007-04-17 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BriansSites (Post 343075)
Domain Forsale On Sedo will sell Via them or via epass
CLICK TO VIEW

did anyone notice his sig??
classic|jester|

spaz

zack2004 2007-04-17 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spazlabz (Post 343096)
did anyone notice his sig??
classic|jester|

spaz

That has changed since he posted. It was his icq id 415216740 that he had which led to Dr.Selfpleasured through other postings on YNOT.

Not only does it cause hairy palms and blindness but screwing with the owner of the board |asshole|

picXX 2007-04-18 10:38 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Domain Forsale On Sedo will sell Via them or via epass

Makes sence |bow|

kenny 2007-04-18 10:42 PM

I've known more then one person who lost money with epass.

Mostly because they offer no fraud protection.

They're solid until you get ripped off.. then good luck getting your money back. It's not like a bank or credit card where you are protected.

Mr. Blue 2007-04-18 11:23 PM

Never had a problem with epassporte personally and if I ever did I would hit Keyser up and give him a chance to muddle through what's wrong.

stuveltje 2007-04-19 12:11 PM

Quote:

i agree with GG, Keyser Soze always helped me great the time i needed him:)

Dr Bizzaro 2007-04-20 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sleeper (Post 343355)
I've known more then one person who lost money with epass.

Mostly because they offer no fraud protection.

They're solid until you get ripped off.. then good luck getting your money back. It's not like a bank or credit card where you are protected.

Same thing with me.

I have no other problmes with them, except when I bought traffic from some asshole, who closed his whole site down a week after I paid.

I faxed all my info to Epass about getting his account closed, but nothing was done.

LowryBigwood 2007-04-20 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BriansSites (Post 343066)
i dont come to most forums very often, simply becasue people dont know how to be polite, they hide behind a keyboard and as i said run there mouths.

Much like you're doing now?? Thanks for the laugh though, I especially like your simple people simple minds comment. Coming from you, that is rich. |jester|

Jim 2007-04-20 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Bizzaro (Post 343616)
Same thing with me.

I have no other problmes with them, except when I bought traffic from some asshole, who closed his whole site down a week after I paid.

I faxed all my info to Epass about getting his account closed, but nothing was done.

That's just sad. We should have just a touch of protection when transactions are between accounts.

Kenny B! 2007-04-20 04:06 PM

People are so quick to jump on epass, I had an issue with my card and rather then go to the boards I dealt with Michael and their customer service (which could be better but they still came through) and the issue was resolved.

Took some following up but they did fix the issue

Papa 2007-04-23 06:47 AM

I never had any problems with and i'm with them since day one !
Once, the fucking ATM machine kept my card as it was empty. By chance, the bank was open. The girl called them and they even transferred her to someone speaking her language (which wasn't english) ! Everything was sorted in less than 5minutes.