Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Saturday March 9th (aka My 7th Day) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=70395)

Greenguy 2019-03-09 08:43 AM

Saturday March 9th (aka My 7th Day)

Morning! |waves|

And on the seventh day God ended His work which He had done, and He rested on the seventh day from all His work which He had done. Then God blessed the seventh day and sanctified it, because in it He rested from all His work which God had created and made.

How come God's week starts on Monday? And did Sunday sneeze?

I've been grunting my ass off for |bow| Ramster the last few days (24 hours in the last 3 days) and The Bitch is going back to work on Tuesday* so I'm going to tidy up some stuff & then plop my fat ass on the couch so we can binge some Netflix.
*How come The Bitch's week starts on Tuesday?

I'd tell you to enjoy your weekend, but I don't like telling people what to do :D

Pagan 2019-03-09 10:05 AM

hehehe.. our week here begins on Monday. I still have to actually read the calendar to know what day it is. That number in the first column on the left is for Monday, not Sunday. Get with the program!!

Not much unusual going on here. I have some mad stitching to do today so we can mail this one piece out tomorrow. The Husband is going out of town on Monday, so I will have a quiet day to work. Just lots of the usual to do between now and then.

ArtWilliams 2019-03-09 11:23 AM

Morning. |coffee

Two days of not feeling like crap with I get up. My head still rings but at a level I can tolerate. I will take it! |banana|

I am planning on a visit to the gym and then back home to watch the next round of the Briar curling championship. It's into the final rounds. Tonight we are having some friends for dinner who are visiting from Prince Edward Island. I may or may not work today. Okay, probably not.

Have a good day! |thumb

JustRobert 2019-03-09 12:52 PM

Good Morning :)

Going to do some biz stuff and then watch Supercross on TV tonight.

Wife and I are meeting up with son and fiance for brunch at the park tomorrow morning. Rain and of course it's spring forward daylight savings time so a lost hour of sleep thrown in will make things frustrating a bit.

Enjoy your Saturday!

hincapie 2019-03-10 05:05 AM

Football sunday, only interrupted by ice hockey :)

Guess i should do some work too...but ehhh... took wifey to see Marvel last night - save yourself the bother, if ever there was an irrelevant filler film, Marvel is it

jollyhumper 2019-03-10 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hincapie (Post 555881)
Football sunday, only interrupted by ice hockey :)

Hi Hinc. Long time, no see!

J:)lly

hincapie 2019-03-10 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jollyhumper (Post 555885)
Hi Hinc. Long time, no see!

J:)lly

Hey hey :)
IŽd forgotten about this board tbh, but nice to see some old faces still roaming around :)