Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   2018.05.22 Rain, Rain ... (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=69587)

ArtWilliams 2018-05-22 07:18 AM

2018.05.22 Rain, Rain ...

... go away. Come again some other day.

Morning. |coffee

It's raining here again after a really nice long weekend and it's back to work for me today. I had tickets to the baseball game tonight but decided to give them to my son and girlfriend so I am here all day at my desk except for a post office and grocery run.

Have a good one! |thumb

Greenguy 2018-05-22 09:11 AM

Morning! |waves|

It's supposed to rain here today, too, but not until this afternoon.

Well, the closing on the sale of my house officially lies in the hands of an incompetent pool company |facepalm| LOOOOOOOOOONG story short, they never finished opening the pool, never turned on or tested the pump, I'm missing necessary components, blah blah blah. I've called & spoke to someone there, I've left numerous voicemails, the buyer has called them, but last night I emailed every email address on their website & told them I called my credit card company to dispute the $450 charge for opening the pool. That better get their attention, otherwise this non-confrontational mild-mannered ginger is driving over & throwing a fucking shitfit in the middle of their store |angry|

Other than that, work, unpack, ASSIL, massage (chiro is on honeymoon), unpack, pass out :)

Ramster 2018-05-22 10:02 AM

Good morning :)

Busy as usual, just worked planned for the day for me, lots to do |thumb

Ramster 2018-05-22 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 551847)
Well, the closing on the sale of my house officially lies in the hands of an incompetent pool company |facepalm| LOOOOOOOOOONG story short, they never finished opening the pool, never turned on or tested the pump, I'm missing necessary components, blah blah blah. I've called & spoke to someone there, I've left numerous voicemails, the buyer has called them, but last night I emailed every email address on their website & told them I called my credit card company to dispute the $450 charge for opening the pool. That better get their attention, otherwise this non-confrontational mild-mannered ginger is driving over & throwing a fucking shitfit in the middle of their store |angry|

That's fucking BS |angry|

JustRobert 2018-05-22 11:13 AM

Good Morning :)

Greenie, good luck with the pool company!

We have May Grey going on here which means it's been grey skies for a few days now including a brief raining yesterday. I really don't mind it at all as temps have been hovering 69F which is what I like :)

Have group meeting tonight so until then it is mostly catching up on work.

Enjoy your Tuesday!