Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Thu Dec 14 Ten Days To Xmas Eve (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=72750)

ArtWilliams 2021-12-14 08:38 AM

Thu Dec 14 Ten Days To Xmas Eve

Morning. |coffee

Xmas has always been meh to me except the turkey dinner. My children fighting has turned me off of it but I really like the food part. Ten days to go until Xmas Eve! Have you got your shopping done?

I often don't have a lot to do but I am busy today with some charity work and personal finances. I'll try and get out for a walk if I can.

Have a good one! |thumb

jollyhumper 2021-12-14 09:36 AM

G'day |waves|

I've been sitting here working since morning. Dinner now and then walking my beloved |dog

I quit AA, couldn't take the spiritual thing anymore. (No one can say I didn't try |hammer ).
But there's another group not based on religion that I've attended, today I got told we have to meet on Zoom.
[MINI-RANT]I can't stand zoom-meetings. Man I hate those. [/MINI-RANT]

Take care!
J:)lly

Greenguy 2021-12-14 10:15 AM

Morning!

Stomach & mood are normal, which is good for me :D

Kinda busy today & for the rest of the week. For some odd reason, I'm leaving the house every day this week |crazy|

I best get crackalackin...

ArtWilliams 2021-12-14 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jollyhumper (Post 566676)

I quit AA, couldn't take the spiritual thing anymore. (No one can say I didn't try |hammer ).
But there's another group not based on religion that I've attended, today I got told we have to meet on Zoom.
[MINI-RANT]I can't stand zoom-meetings. Man I hate those. [/MINI-RANT]

Take care!
J:)lly

I can understand the God thing, Jolly. In Toronto, we have a group that is based on AA but not religious. It's called We Agnostics. They meet online and in person. I couldn't see anything for Norway though.

JustRobert 2021-12-14 10:29 AM

Good Morning :)

We have a pretty good rain storm going on. Everything that was done for drainage issues looks to be good. Unfortunately I totally forgot about one issue which only pops up when we have lots of rain like today |banghead|

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArtWilliams (Post 566674)
Have you got your shopping done?

Nope, not feeling it this year. Looks like a bunch of gift cards will be purchased and checks written. But I do have the BBQ catering order in for Xmas eve |banana| The only thing I'm looking forward too!

Need to run to post office to get a Xmas package sent out today and I really dislike driving in the rain.

Anyhoo...Enjoy your Tuesday!

Evil Chris 2021-12-14 11:02 AM

Thur = Tues (pretty sure of this) lol

Everyone is home today, which normally means I get a lot less done but I'm going to to try my best. Snow continues to melt, I'm hoping for a green Christmas day.

I got an early gift yesterday afternoon. A #34 Maple Leafs jersey. @AM34

hincapie 2021-12-14 02:00 PM

OMG Merry xmas and all that

Wifey got the first vaccine jab and is sick like a dog...and I spent the day acting as a bodyguard - theres a first :)

jollyhumper 2021-12-15 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hincapie (Post 566684)
OMG Merry xmas and all that

Wifey got the first vaccine jab and is sick like a dog...and I spent the day acting as a bodyguard - theres a first :)

I got very sick after number two.
I hope your wife recovers soon, it took a while for me

MeatPounder 2021-12-15 10:40 AM

I was very lucky with all 3

hincapie 2021-12-15 10:57 AM

I felt nothing except a bit of a sore arm after either ... but wifey is still poorly (probably hypocondria though :D )