Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Friday fun (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=56396)

Rowdy 2010-02-12 07:45 AM

Friday fun

Good morning folks :)

Busy day ahead... hope it's a good one for everyone!

JackDaniel's 2010-02-12 07:51 AM

Good Morning Everyone |waves|

MrMaryLou 2010-02-12 07:57 AM

Good Morning All :)

Cleo 2010-02-12 08:10 AM

Hoping for a drama free Friday.

Going to try doing the gym again today. Hopefully I can enjoy a nice workout listening to my new tunes from yesterday with non stop interruptions.

After I gym I'm looking forward to a peaceful day of working without interruptions or drama.

terry 2010-02-12 08:13 AM

Good Morning and Happy Friday Everyone!

Tons of rain on the way for Vancouver and I hear Florida is preparing for an accumulation of snow.. first time since 1993.

Have a good one.

Nymph 2010-02-12 08:14 AM

Good morning everyone!

I want to know who is playing this nasty joke on me? I woke up to snow this morning, and I did not move back down south to see this nasty white white stuff.

Have a good one!

Jim 2010-02-12 08:30 AM

Good Morning
We got a little snow last night but nothing to write home about. I don't think I have a lot to do today but it's still early. :)

stuveltje 2010-02-12 08:40 AM

No Friday fun here.......fryday sucks....i am starting to think i live on the north pol thing....its windy we have a temp of -7C....and i couldnt get into my car....doors got frozen...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I wil be working (whats new)....and maybe bugging the board i realy need some fun time:D

Have all a great day end eve!|boobies|

Ramster 2010-02-12 09:17 AM

Good Morning.

I'm tired after back to back late basketball games. Just work for most of the day then likely a movie or catch up on taped shows tonight.

bluebrit 2010-02-12 10:08 AM

Good morning all :) The usual stuff today until 6pm and then I am parking my ass for the Olympics. Let the games begin.

plugin 2010-02-12 11:59 AM

Good morning. I hope its a good day for all.

bDok 2010-02-12 12:40 PM

Good morning. Weather is looking awesome. So if I can blast through a bunch of my stuff I want to get done this morning I might go over to a muni course down the street and try to just play this 9 hole course at balboa park.

Then later tonight going over to friends place where he had the stroke of genius to do a group kind of early valentines dinner. (which my lady agreed to!) What's even better is he is doing the cooking. So I just have to bring the side and some booze. This knocks it out of the way so that on the 14th I can be watching nascar and get ripped. My brother is having a huge nascar party and then later that night we are renting a karaoke booth and singing to our ears bleed.

Going to be a fun weekend. :) :)

John-ACWM 2010-02-12 02:01 PM

Have a pleasant Friday!

MeatPounder 2010-02-12 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bDok (Post 475984)
This knocks it out of the way so that on the 14th I can be watching nascar and get ripped.

LMAO, if you think that a dinner over a friends gets you off the hook with your lady, I think you are in for a surprise ;)

stuveltje 2010-02-12 07:52 PM

oh to much silence here...is that the deal in winter on this board? i do follow it, only not the time i am now here, its 1:49 after midnight here...and yes i am stil fucking working..although it should be the working word putting away.......aww gawd since i have been a nice behaving hard working girl my life is getting so fucking boring...has to change that soon...its just not me..hehehehehe|boobies||boobies| so who is stil awake, probably alot since you are all a couple of hours behind my time!

oldbrad 2010-02-12 08:40 PM

Happy friday