Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Sunday June 7th (aka Getting Old Sucks) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=71459)

Greenguy 2020-06-07 10:10 AM

Sunday June 7th (aka Getting Old Sucks)

Morning! |sars|

So we got to my buddy's around 7 last night to celebrate his birthday. We were home by 9:30 due to being tired & cold. I did manage to pound down 7-8 |cheers| but fuck me! Less than 3 hours...and I was looking forward to it! It wasn't just me - the party ended when we left! I feel shame|lol|

Sunday is The Bitch's "study day" for the class she's taking to get bumped up to a new paygrade at work, so I'll probably fuck off on the couch & binge some Netflix.

Useless 2020-06-07 11:01 AM

My upper back hurts. This whole aging thing sucks. I am displeased. |banghead|

I pulled the big PC off my camper and booted it for the first time in over two years on Friday. After a mere thirty or so hours, it was done updating. It must have been doing the |greenguy| update.

The cops were here three times last night, in force, to quiet down the parking lot party that happens nearly every night here. There isn't much the police can do because it is private property, though not the property of anyone at the party. The lot belongs to a church which burned down a few years ago, and if the that cunt pastor isn't willing to complain, we get hear boom-boom music into the wee hours, and get to watch people piss in the open from our bedroom windows. Pretty sweet neighborhood. |boooo|

ArtWilliams 2020-06-07 11:42 AM

Morning. |coffee

First week in June is usually horrible for ear ringing and allergies. This year it's just bad so I guess that's improvement. Doing some "noodling" about money making opportunities today. It's not always easy when this is running through your head most of the time.

Have a good one. |thumb

JustRobert 2020-06-07 12:10 PM

Good Morning :)

Need to finish my office since my back started really hurting getting my 7' male cigar Indian back into place. The smaller female one isn't bad but that dude is heavy. Even using a dolly was tough mostly because of bending over to get thru the doorways. Only the drums are left so I believe that is on the agenda for today.

Besides that I do have to run to the grocery store and then there is |hellomoto| on tv. This time I'm going to record and watch a little later so I can fast forward thru BS and just watch races :)

Enjoy your Corona Sunday Sunday Sunday!

JAI-LING 2020-06-07 03:00 PM

Ear ringing is driving me nuts. Glad Im not alone. Between pine pollens and this shit...fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk me.

hincapie 2020-06-07 07:04 PM

Finally my pond is finished :)

...achy now, whiney now, crying now too since the Danish football league restarted and my team promptly lost badly...but the wifey made homemade pizza so theres that :)