Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Happy Going Away Thursday (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=70389)

Ramster 2019-03-07 08:48 AM

Happy Going Away Thursday

Good morning |waves|

Working for the day then flying out to Halifax Nova Scotia at 5pm for 5 days. Many friends are going to watch Canada's version of March Madness, college basketball final 8 championships. I will be staying in Halifax downtown for a couple of nights, watch some basketball, then stay at my brother's for a night just out of the city and then off to my parents up in the valley for a couple of nights to visit. My Dad hasn't been feeling well so I figured a visit wouldn't hurt, maybe I can help out around the house a bit for a couple of days.

Every time I go away it's a struggle. So much to do all the time and it stresses me out lol. I do hope though come the summer things will slow down as I finish off some projects and get people working more consistently as well, like |greenguy| does |thumb who is much more organized than me :D

Greenguy 2019-03-07 09:11 AM

Morning! |waves|

I'd like to request that an 8th day be added to the week where I'm not responsible for anything. #ThanksObama

It snowed |snowman2 The Bitch is getting a tooth pulled so I have to go shovel our driveway. The dialysis company is coming to pick up all the unused supplies at my stepdaughters between 11-3 and even though she's going to wait for them, guess who gets to shovel her driveway |facepalm|

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramster (Post 555829)
...like |greenguy| does |thumb who is much more organized than me :D

I own a 10 foot pole :D

JustRobert 2019-03-07 10:04 AM

Good Morning :)

Ramster, have a nice trip. Nova Scotia has been one of those places I wanted to see when we were traveling up to Canada.

Looks like the rain has stopped here and is not suppose to but it looks like it could.

Don't see much going on other than doing some biz stuff and watching tv.

Enjoy your Thursday!

Greenguy 2019-03-07 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 555834)
Nova Scotia has been one of those places I wanted to see when we were traveling up to Canada.

You miss yesterday's thread? |lol|

jollyhumper 2019-03-07 01:22 PM

G'afternoon |waves|

I've been in pain most of the day.
So mostly stayed in bed/sofa. (My bed is my sofa nowadays. My "real" |couch| has more or less been taken over by my four-legged girlfriend).

I'm considering to start to re-watch Game Of Thrones, so I'll be ready for the last season. But knowing myself, that might be a bit to big a task |lol||lol|

Now my |dog needs a walk, won't be a long one.
Then back to horizontal position

J:)lly

Pagan 2019-03-07 07:42 PM

We were out of town for a few hours yesterday, and that has really thrown everything off it seems. School tomorrow night means I will get little done until Saturday.

This month, I ended up having to move all of my WordPress installations away from TGPx because of a conflict with the PHP versions. I am still cleaning up stuff after that move. Today's exercise in futility was trying to find out why Got Cock is throwing so very many PHP errors. The host thought it might be that I need to throttle the PHP down, but the script I use says no, 7.1 works nicely. Well, this is also the first one I used this script for. They upgraded radically, and I used their patch but... it blew up on me. So, today was spent reinstalling the whole thing from the ground up. I am not even importing the database from the old install just in case. While it was fun ripping stuff out by the roots, it is a pain to go back and add stuff. I just tell myself it will be cleaner, better, and I won't be babysitting the error log as much. Sigh... As if I didn't have enough going.

Greenguy 2019-03-07 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pagan (Post 555847)
...While it was fun ripping stuff out by the roots, it is a pain to go back and add stuff. I just tell myself it will be cleaner, better, and I won't be babysitting the error log as much. Sigh... As if I didn't have enough going.

I'm just happy to know I'm not the only one with this type of problems|lol|

Pagan 2019-03-08 07:41 AM

Nope, far from it. I didn't want to do it, but I saw no other way out. I have always been this way. Just my form of OCD I guess.

JustRobert 2019-03-08 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 555837)
You miss yesterday's thread? |lol|

Nope, I still want to see Nova Scotia in the summer :D